Chapter 5- invader

(SAIGES P.O.V)

I slept through the rest of the party once ace left my room and woke up later. I checked my phone and saw it was 2:45pm! And it was Friday! I have school today so why am I in bed?!

I sprung out of bed like a spring and ran into the bathroom brushed my hair put it into a pony tail and made a run for it. I was half way downstairs when I noticed I was in my pajamas! I rushed back upstairs put on my bra, a red tank top and then added a black sweatshirt on top.

I pulled up some black leggings, wore socks and pulled on some black uggs. I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs. Mom left a blood bag on the table, I grabbed it poured it into a cup and sped of while gulping it down. When I was done I popped a mint gum in my mouth and started making my way to school.

As I stepped outside I saw that the ground was covered in thick layers of white powdery pillows of snow. I started speeding but face planted onto the extremely cold snow. The snow was to thick and it wouldn't let me get through.

But no mater how thick the snow was I was going to get through!  I'm late enough as it is I had no other choice  I got up stepped back then speeded through causing the snow to fly everywhere.

I got into the woods where there wasn't to much snow because they were on the leaves so I slowed down a bit.

I later heard rustling and feet speeding through the woods. I saw a shadow and then I was grabbed and pulled into a hug.

I looked up and saw Pierce. His hair was messy and he was in his sweatpants but shirtless.

"Let go of me Pierce! We have to get to school we are late!" I said struggling to get out of the hug

"What there's no school today remember?" He said rubbing his eyes.

What?

"Didn't you listen to anything the teacher said in our last class? He said school was canceled due to the repairs that had to be done...... Remember?"

I banged my head against a tree causing it to fall then I kicked a tree with all my might sending it flying.

"Ugh! I hate my life! I'm going back to sleep!" I started walking back when I was tackled and once again fell face first into the cold snow.

I then heard a loud crash and then snow and dirt began to fly everywhere.

"Get of me!" I mumbled, my face was still buried in the snow so he most likely couldn't hear me.

All of a sudden the weight that was on top of me lightened and I was pulled up.

My face was covered in snow and it was most likely frozen, "What's the big idea p-!" I was so angry when I got up I whipped my face and I was ready to scream my lungs out at Pierce but Pierce wasn't the one who helped me up. It was ace.

I looked around for Pierce and saw him Placing a tree down. Pierce what's going on!

I looked at him but there was no answer then he finally spoke, "remember that time when you woke up in that house and there was a guy who wa-."

I looked away as soon as he said "woke up" and "That house", "I choose not to remember bad things." I said cutting him off.

"No I mean remember when we then went to that house afterwards and saw Alex... The girl."

"Yea... And then when you guys were talking about someone was back she started crying."

"Yea well we need to get home now!" Just as he said no a tree was thrown he looked at ace who suddenly. Picked me up and with that we started speeding through the now snowy fields, heading home.

I really hate when people treat me like I'm helpless! I really don't need someone to carry me like a baby but in a weird way I also feel kind of safe.

We reach our pack house and ace let's me get off Pierce runs in the house where everyone is gathered around ready to pounce.

"Is it him?" Sirray asked And with that Pierce simply nodded as the door swung open.

Sorry this chapter was sooooo short

I was getting ready for Christmas and didn't have time to update.

Oh and merry Christmas peeeeeeeeoooooppppppplllllleeee

And.....HAPPY NEW YEARS AND STUFFFFFF

So basically happy.... Whatever you celebrate.