Chapter 11

(Saiges P.O.V)

I felt a soft nudge but ignored it, Hugged my pillow, and went back to sleep.
"Well cup!" Someone screamed in my face. I scrunched my face up in confusion.

I felt my phone being grabbed and that's when my instincts kicked in that told me destroy whoever said trying to steal my phone! I yanked my phone back and sat up, eyes narrowed, searching for the prick stupid enough to touch my phone.

I saw sirray, Pierce, Ace and Angie standing in front of me, then It hit me that I'm ugly in the morning, "Don't look at ME!" I screamed whilst I covered my head with the blanket and ran into the bathroom, well more like ran into the wall, stubbed my toe on something, then ran into the bathroom.

After about thirty minutes in the bathroom I was done I had showered, brushed my teeth, tamed  my bed hair  and now I was ready to go.

I opened the door and walked out but everyone had vanished I shrugged it off and got all my stuff together, grabbed them and sped out of the room and down the stairs.

I saw everyone walking onto the bus; so they were reading about to leave me! Damn what kind souls they are, so much for family.

I got on the bus behind everyone else and planted myself next to sirray who so happens to be sitting next to Angie who wouldn't stop yapping about herself to ace.

Self centered much? I rolled my eyes and put my head phones on I took a deep breathe and opened iMessage where I had over twenty notifications from Tiffany and Karman.
I sighed and opened the text from Karman first

8:02am

:where u at girl U've missed four classes already!?

:you there?

12:16

:Hey saige are you alright?

:Are you ignoring us or something?
U have an excuse if your dead but if not text back soon your scaring us.

Tuesday 6:40am

:Saige I'm serious say something it's been two days now!

9:36pm

:Saige I don't know what to do. Are we not friends anymore what's wrong?

I opened the text from Tiffany and it was pretty much the same. Damn now I know just how much I'm loved!

I read their text again and almost cried I can't believe they worry so much over me! I closed their text and sat back. I closed my eyes and took a breather. About five minutes later I got two texts I opened it and saw it was from Karmen and Tiffany

Karmen: aha u read my text which means ur alive!
So why aren't u texting back? Is it something I said if it is I'm really sorry!

Tiffany :u read my text. The rules of texting says u must reply or it's considered rude!

I laughed a little but really truly I loath not replying to them I hope this is over soon! Maybe then I'll tell them my secret so they won't worry as much. I hate to make them worry like that.