Chapter 2- the hug

I looked up getting the words ready to make Alex back of but Alex isn't who I saw... It was ace!

He hugged me tighter around the waist squeezing me close to him, when I figured out it was him I thought it was his...what like sixth attempt to kill me?

"I-I'm sorry" I faintly heard him whisper and that just made me have like a bunch of mixed emotions.

if he was ever really sorry he wouldn't have ever even tried to hurt me in the first place! And I wouldn't be in this position feeling all awkward!

My eyes started to tear up but I wasn't ever going to let him see me cry ever since what happened.

********

(Aces P.O.V From the night before)

I walked down stairs walked to the kitchen and started rummaging through the fridge looking for food.

"Nothing.."All I saw was water orange juice and a rotten apple core.

Just as I closed the fridge missy walked past me walked to the cabinet grabbed a miniature sized box, opened it and picked up a big bag of bacon bits another bag with cookies and then got out two bottles of welch fruit punch and grape juice.

"You want it"she said waving it in front of my face

"Um... Sure?"but then she pulled the bags back, stuck her tongue out, then stuffed the bags and juice in her box or whatever and walked away.

(ever since the day missy faked her pregnancy and I was being a big judgmental asshole and said all that stuff to her she never talked to me again and when she did it was to either brag or... Brag)

I just stared at her with a blank look...that isn't necessarily food but I was going for the bacon anyways...I'm just craving it.

I started to walk upstairs only to get stopped by my dad, "um ace...son there's something I have to tell you..your not going to schoo-"

"Sweet no school tomorrow!"

"Well actually you are going to school your just not going to your school.."

"What exactly are you trying to say?"

"I'm trying to say your not going to be going to your school your transferring to another one in the Raven moon territory!" My dad said through gritted teeth impatiently.

"Raven...what? But why...what did I do?"

"It's what you didn't do which was find a mate when you turned seventeen!"

"Oh that...Well it's not my fault the goddess of whatever didn't find me one!"

"That's probably because you were to busy Being a knuckle head to focus enough" dad scolded

My dad sighed, "ok you know what how about I drive you to their territory in the morning because it's pretty far, and there you can talk to there alpha, I've already set up a plan so you can meet." He said with a plain smile.

"Uh ok.... I guess"

There was still no food and I was hungry so either I'd go hunting or buy some food.