Chapter9

(SERAPHINA'S/MOMS P.O.V)

I stared at the bus tears filling my eyes I saw the bus leave along with my children.... The feeling is awful you know! sending your children away..... I truly hate it. But as long as it's for the better I'm slightly ok with it. Every mom knows that the day will come when you have to let go of your children but not like this Damn it!

Tears rolled down my warm cheeks tickling my  face but I felt a warm comforting hand on my shoulder from my loving husband.

"I hope they'll be safe." I said wiping the tears from my eyes

"Don't worry sera they'll be fine"

I looked up at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and wiped my eyes.

"Right" I said nodding "now let's get this crap sorted out and dealt with.... Cole sure picked the wrong time to come barging in and now... He mad me real pissed!" There was a devilish flicker of in my eyes I walked to our packs meeting hall and called all our members there to discuss the matter at hand.

Once everyone was gathered in the hall I took a deep breath and began my speech.

"My people I'm  sure you have all heard the dreading rumor going around.  I'm sorry to say that... It's true there is a problem. I'm sorry to tell you that something terrible has come up and I'm positive that the lot  of you know what I'm referring to...  we all discussed this when you decided to join the pack.Well it's just as we feared Cole has returned and he has threatened to slaughter the lot of us. But I'm not going to let that happen we need to split up the ones who will stay and fight will be with me and my husband and and the ones who will take the children and speak refuge and travel to a safe place will be with harriate you all know might know her as the pack nurse;  and  Alice  will join as well and she's also quite good with children. " i looked around to make this as  subtle as possible. But I was a bit surprised to see how well they took this.

Every one looked at me anxiously waiting for me to continue." So with all of this being said you should go and get your young ones packed and ready as they will start leaving in the evening tomorrow. But first the ones who will fight and the ones who will care for the children should prepare."They all gave me a serious look and nodded.

As everyone began to exit I released a breath I didn't notice I was holding. I plopped down and let out a sigh running my wingers through my wavy curly hair."this is so stressful..." I mumble under my breath. Damn it's hard to believe all this crap happened and  it's only been halfway into the  day.

Jarred walked to me and placed a kiss on my forehead" everything will work out... Promise" he said with a warm smile.

"Ok then let's get this over with..." I said standing up and walking out the main door, jarred by my side.

Yea yea I know what a cruel person I am for making this chapter so short and taking so long to update... I apologize

But share this book with your friends and stuff and when I get to 3k then I'll update 4 new long chapters each with preferably 67 pages how dose that sound..... Any who thanks for reading hope u enjoyed this

(by the way jarred is her husbands name if any of you forgot)

Any who....

VOTE

AND SHARE ILL PROMISE ILL UPDATE WHEN I REACH MY GOAL()٩(^^)۶

Oh and tell me if I should add these facial expressions I rlly wanna know 😜. Bye bye my duckies
(Still don't know what I'm doing!!)