Chapter 3- Mate?

(SAIGES P.O.V)

I walked away angrily my heart racing and my gums throbbing, my fangs urging to retract due to my mixed emotions of anger sadness and heart ache

I just can't believe it, he shows up out of no where, tries to steal my bacon, then hugs me and apologizes and thinks that I'll throw my self to him, due to the repeated history that's like throwing myself into a tank full of hungry rabid sharks!

I've fell for that be for and he's going to learn that I'm not falling for him.

I walk back to class and I'm filled with so much anger I don't even here a word the teacher says or any of them matter of fact.

And before I know it school is over.

"Saige!" I look over totally clueless  about who is calling my name I look behind me only to see Tiffany, Karman, Clara, Pierce, sirray, Reece, Holden, and Alex.

"We've been waiting for you"Carla says, "oh I didn't see you today so how's everything going" I asked,

"I'm fine but what about you though you seem stressed angry and tense your just like a basket of annoyed emotions now aren't you love?" She said patting my shoulder.

"Oh no need to worry about me Carla I'll be ok, right now I just need to go home and sleep!"

"Oh ok... Oh I see that boy again ... Aye pretty boy... Over here!" She yelled while I turned around to leave, "aye you got to see em he's a real cutie!" She said nudging my shoulder, "you... calling a boy cute.... Ive got to see this" I turned around to see her swing her arm around his neck he ducked then faced us and once again it was ace!

"Oh my.... Fucking!..... Ugh! You know what I'll just be outside you guys meet me later!"

I stomped outside having a little fit on the outside but on the inside I was exploding, I swear if I was a cartoon character my face would be red, steam would be coming out of my ears and my head would have exploded.... Five times!

I started walking towards the parking lot when I saw my mom standing outside, "Mom? Why exactly are you here"

"Oh I came to pick up the new arrival.... Soooo.... How was school darling?"

"School! School was horrible mom I'm having a major crisis today is just the worst day ever"

"Your being over dramatic dear it wasn't that bad was it?"

"Your right it wasn't that bad.... It was ten times worse!"

"Whatever honey... Teens these days.... I swear you guys stress over the littlest things.. You know back in my da-"

"Mom.... Please just save it... Your day was literally like two hundred fifty thousand years ago."

"You think I'm that old! I'm ashamed!" She said turning her back on me.

"Hey Saige... What exactly did you do to mom ... Please tell me you weren't talking about her age again."

"Oh my favorite son how was school today!" Mom said with glee.

"How cliche." I said rolling my eyes

"Where is the rest of my children?" Mom said looking behind Pierce. And just as she did the whole crew came out.... Including ace