Chapter 13

SAIGE'S P.O.V

I snapped my head back at the sound of the door knob twisting slowly, revealing Sirray, "So did you find your Fli-?" She started causing me to bite the side of my lip in anticipation, watching as she looked at us with confusion until the tiny light bulb in her head clicked.

"Oh..am I interrupting something?" She said covering her eyes but leaving a large space to peek.

"What.. um no not at all, I was just... we were," I mumbled while searching for the words that won't make me sound crazy.

I looked towards Ace for help but he just sat there as clueless as Sirray.

He sat up slowly, slightly elevating me, to scratch the back of his head awkwardly while trying to hide his reddening face.

"Saige I'm starting to question if you really needed your flip flops or, if you just come in here to do the nasty?" She said crossing her arms over her chest.

I gawked at her words and instantly tried to calm myself, "Hell No!" I said stretching my words defensively.

In all honesty even I wouldn't believe this fake story. I was literally sitting on top of Ace straddling him. And of course with my luck he just so happened to be shirtless, and my hands just randomly happened to be placed on his chest, while I was in a bikini, which is almost practically considered underwear. But it was all purely just coincidental, I'm a pure child! Though my in my current position that is hard to believe.

Damn it why me? Maybe I should say we were playing... because that definitely does not sounds like a complete fucked up lie.

I sighed in defeat quickly getting off of Ace and slipping on my flip flops struggling to cover up my red cheeks.

If embarrassment didn't kill me right now, I'm surely going to do it myself.

" I was just trying to get my flip flops I swear. Even though it's sort of hard to believe at the moment we didn't do anything, it was all just a weird but funny joke though I guess it just turned awkward." I sighed, "Look can we please just go?" I begged in a hurry to leave, hoping that she'd let me go.

She nodded slowly before heading out leaving me in an awkward silence.

I sighed releasing a breath I had forgotten I held and took a moment to lean against the wall, placing my hands on my warm cheeks."

I groaned lifting myself off the wall and grabbed my towel enjoying the awkward silence before Ace spoke," So, uh your going to the lake?"

"Y-yea why? Last time I checked what I do doesn't concern you." I said, the awkward tension lingering.

He pursed his lips at my answer and sighed,"But you don't even know how to swim, and plus it's winter." He said his chest shaking slightly with laughter.

I pouted blushing at the fact that he was completely right." I'll have you know that wearing a swim suit doesn't necessarily mean you have to swim.... or it must  be summer." I stated flustered.

"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard," he paused. "So if there's no real reason to be wearing a swim suit, perhaps your trying to impress a guy with a swim suit fetish?" He questioned smirking.