Chapter 8- The ride

(SAIGES P.O.V)

so here we all are on a bus we are headed for Minnesota but so far we've only been on here for fifteen minutes and people won't stop staring at us.
(○_○)
And the worst part is a bunch of girls won't stop drooling over the boys.... So cliché right? 〴⋋_⋌〵

I really don't understand while girls get like that when they see boys... Yes I have to admit I'm like that 10% of the time but the rest I'm not.

Right now I'm sitting with sirray and sharale while scarlet and skylar are sitting in font of us.

Pierce, Holden and ace are sitting behind us while Reece is sitting in the back with his headphones plugged in his ears.

Reece has been so moody and angry today ever since sharale and scarlet  came.

Reece is usually such a flirt with girls but he seems to be ignoring every single girl who has walked up to him he's giving everyone the silent treatment including me. He even made mom cry because he wouldn't talk to her when we were about to leave.

'These girls are getting a bit annoying could you girls help us please' the boys pleaded in our mind link.

Me sirray and sharale sighed silently.

Sirray gave one of the girls starring at Holden a death glare...." Um are you..." She took a second to quitely gag the continued..."are you starring at my man!"

What if I am the other girl replied with a devious smirk" sirrays eyes flickered a bit " then you will die"she said with a devilish grin (P.S if you haven't noticed for some odd reason we all get this from our mom.. Our dad is calm(⊙ω⊙))

The girl quickly turned around along with some others." Sharale you gonna go next?" She looked down at her lap and I let out an annoyed sigh.

I saw one girl who looked like she might be a bit more trouble so I stared her down" um do you have a problem" she asked

I gagged then took a deep breath " Yea I do have a problem.... Your starring at my man.... So turn around before those eyes of yours get ripped out of your pretty little head." I said sickingly polite while batting my eyes and letting my fangs retract a bit.

Her eyes widened then she smirked, "Nice trick but I can do it too princess and if you must know I wasn't starring at him I was starring at him." She said averting her eyes to ace.

(why the fuck do people keep calling me princess!)

I looked at ace then he looked at me his eyes waiting for me to say the words he's so desperately waiting for which surprisingly feels good to know that the show is on the other foot for once!

This time and this time only I was going to say it but next time I'm not going to say a single word.

It took everything I had to say this without gagging or busting out laughing (don't ask)" that's who's I'm talking about! So avert your eyes now!"I said with little to no emotion.

She narrowed her eyes a bit" I think I might actually like you girly...names angie"She said with a smirk.

"Thanks I guess...and uh my names saige"

"And by the way you have great taste in guys" she said winking which made me gag but also feel slight pleasure of him being referenced to being my guy... But I quickly erased that thought and awkwardly smile. I looked around and I was kind of surprised people weren't ease dropping on our little convo.

"So where y'all headed?"

"Oh we're going t-" I stopped in my tracks once I remembered what mom said along with everyone's eyes piercing holes threw me. "Um uh sorry that's classified info for now"I said I said chuckling nervously.

"What the hell were you about to do saige!" They all yelled in the mind link accept for Reece who was just silently glaring at me.

"Calm your tits guys! I stopped myself before I gave away our location" I said seriously but also kind of in a whiny tone

"Ok well you seriously need to be more careful..... And don't go telling people our business as soon as you meet them." Pierce nagged through the link.

"Fine!" I said in the link then pouted.

"Um... Ok then we'll I'm going to Minnesota... That's the first stop I have some business over there." Angie said slightly uncomfortable.

I chuckled a bit, uncomfortable as well. I then took my iphone out along with my head phones and listened to music.

And before I knew it my eyelids got heavier and I was sound asleep.

SORRY FOR MAKING THIS CHAPTER SO SHORT BUT ANOTHER ONE ISH ON ITS WAY ()

Also I want to hear directly from you guys I want to know if you like these facial expressions I use (= x =)/ so please tell me what chu thought otay (◉︵◉)

Lol remember to

VOTE

COMMENT

AND SHARE THIS STORY WIT YOR PEEPS LOL
(=^-ω-^=)

Bye my duckies

♪└(◔‿◔)┐♪

(Lol I don't know what I'm doing right now to be completely honest)