Christmas Station ID

Kathryn and Daniel are walking hand-in-hand towards the recording studio. Whispering sweet nothings while swaying their hands. Rye and John Valle are at their back smiling while they watch the two, being sweet to each other.

They entered the studio, and saw their co-artists. Liza, Enrique, James, and Nadine. They will record the Christmas Station ID jingle. Its the first time that these 3 loveteams will be working together, maybe this is ABS CBN's way to break the ice between these lt's and their fans.

Kathryn being friendly as she is, greet Nadine and Liza with a very sweet 'Kathryn Bernardo' smile, probably one of the reasons why that man wearing a gold necklace fell in love to her (DJ, of course). Daniel being that 'maangas and carefree' guy greeted Enrique and James with a fist bump. The two were at the center together with the other 2 loveteams.

They will record first the chorus of the jingle. The photographer is watching kathryn and daniel through the dslr camera as kathryn wiped the dirt off under daniel's lower lip, and daniel holding her waist as he wiggle his head by the song playing in the studio; "Till There Was You" maybe the thoughts they have in their minds are the same, the moment in Kathryn's debut when DJ sang this song to her. Its very memorable and unforgettable.

When they started recording. The voices of the 3 loveteams filled the room. They were all singing to the beat of the song. All are acting sweet with each other but that two people at the center were the sweetest. Daniel put his arm around Kathryn's neck and Kathryn held his hand while singing.

On the other hand, the staffs inside the studio were busy taking photos of the loveteams and updating the fans on twitter. Of course, Rye and John Valle are taking photos of Kathryn and Daniel.

John Valle uploaded a photo of Kathryn and Daniel smiling sweetly while looking at each other's eyes. And in a snap, John Valle's twitter was filled with 'OMG, KATHNIEEEEL!!!' 'SHET DI KO KINAYA, ISA KANG ALAMAT JV' 'REAL NA REAL!!!' and many more reactions from the KathNiels.

When its time to shoot for Kathryn and Daniel's part in the jingle. They sing and act naturally, not aware that by their actions the people around them were so close to dying because of 'kilig'. When its the last line to sing, Daniel and Kathryn wrapped their hands around each other. Natural na natural, totoong-totoo.

When the recording is already done. Kathryn and Daniel went to the parking lot, where Kathryn's mom, Tita Min is waiting for them.

When they reached Kathryn's van, the two went inside and sat on the seats at the back of the front seat. Kuya Mar drove towards DJ's house where the two are planning to have dinner before going home.

Kath rested her head on DJ's arm and DJ wrapped his right arm to Kath's waist while humming the tune of the jingle they just recorded.

"Hmmm-hmmm, hmm-hmm, uuuhmm.."

And Kath being the more showy version of herself.

"Thank your for the love, Bali." Kath whispered while still leaning to DJ's arm.

"You deserve that love, Bal. And that love is only for you." DJ replied and kissed Kath's forehead.

"Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, thank you thank you for the love...."

---------

This is only fiction. I am not affiliated with either Kathryn or Daniel or their families. I am just a fan of them, a tard to be exact :)

- cloudsnfries