When in Boracay

Time check: 2:30 am

Kathryn and Daniel together with Tita Ana, Magui and Analain are already inside the airport waiting for their supposed flight to Boracay.

"Gusto mo ng sandwich Tangi?" Daniel asked while munching on the egg sandwich that Karla prepared for them in case they get hungry while waiting.

Kathryn nodded happily. Daniel was supposed to get another one for his girlfriend when she stopped him.

"Share nalang tayo mahal. I'm not really that hungry." Kathryn said in a sweet tone then took a bite in Daniel's sandwich.

Daniel just smiled and wiped off the dirt near Kathryn's lips.

"Flight 1023 heading to Boracay please proceed inside now." One of the flight attendants announce the flight of the Fords. (Yes, they're all Fords. 😉)

Hand-in-hand the lovebirds headed inside to ride in the plane.

...

"Welcome to Boracay! Please remain in your respective seats until further notice."

Daniel rubbed his eyes as he was awaken by the voice of the pilot. He looked at Kathryn who is already up and looking very excited and minion-ish with their get-away.

He hugged her, buried his face on the crook of her neck and inhaled her scent.

Kahit pa ayaw ko ng strawberry, kung si Kathryn lang din naman ang prutas na pulang yon. Aba, ok na ok. He thought while still smelling Kathryn.

"Bal, bababa na tayo." Kathryn said and tapped her boyfriend's right cheek.

They both removed their seatbelts and proceeded at the exit.

...

"Hello Boracay!" Magui, Analain and Kathryn screamed in chorus when they reached the private island in Boracay where they'll spend their vacation.

"I really love the smell of the sea Ate Kath." Magui said to Kathryn while they are both sniffing the ocean's scent.

"Me too. So relaxing." Kathryn replied then smiled still eyes closed.

Daniel on the other hand captured a candid photo of his sibling together with his "mi amor"

"Tara muna kayo dito, let's eat our breakfast first." They all walked towards their hotel and ate their breakfast as what Tita Ana said.

...

After eating breakfast, the 3 Ford girls rushed inside their hotel room. They'll share rooms because sisters.

"Omg ate kath! I can't wait to see you in that red one-piece. Buti pumayag si kuya eh he's so kj." Magui said then rolled her eyes.

"Hahaha. Ang tagal pang pilitan Mags but mabuti nalang my charm worked!" Kathryn replied laughing. She remembered how she convinced Daniel to let her wear the bikinis they bought.

~~~

"Hindi nga sabi pwede, Kathryn Chandria." Daniel said slightly irritated.

Kathryn and him are in Rockwell because Kath wants to buy a swimwear for their upcoming vacation.

"Sige na bal, please." Kathryn said almost pleading.

They're currently having a fight because Kathryn wants to wear a red sexy backless one-piece in their vacay and as usual, Daniel disagrees with that idea.

"Wag ka ng makulit bali please. Mag-rashguard ka nalang at swimming shorts." Daniel said and kissed Kathryn's forehead.

"Nakakainis ka naman eh. Parang yun lang eh." Kathryn said angrily and walked out of the store where she found the bikini she wants to wear.