Push Awards Night

Fans of the most phenomenal loveteam of this generation are patiently waiting for their idols to arrive. KathNiels, of course no other than. And they are waiting for their babies, their 'mom' and 'dad', Kathryn and Daniel.

On the other hand, those team bahay fans were busy waiting for the photos that kath and dj's stylists will upload.

Kim and Boop Yap, uploaded a photo of Kathryn wearing a long black haltered gown with a thigh-length slit, and a lacey pumps. The gown's neckline's a bit deep. Of course, kathniels being kathniels, joked about Daniel's reaction. They were tweeting 'Laban Danyel' and many more jokes.

Kathryn arrived at the venue first. The program started, and before Daniel came, they already won 2 awards. Kathryn's been checking her phone since she sat on the designated chair for her. She's checking if her boyfriend texted her already because he's late again.

While all are busy clapping, the guy wearing a maroon gamouza coat, with a black long sleeves as his inside and a black shades arrived. He greeted the fans and people who greets him. And when he reached the chair for him, the girl wearing a long black gown rolled her eyes to him. 'Patay nanaman ako neto, kaya dapat talaga maayos na traffic eh' he said to himself as he sat on the chair.

He intertwined his hand to Kathryn's.

"Bal, traffic po." He said to Kath.

"Traffic? Oh baka naman nag-laro lang kayo ni JC ng PS4 kaya ka late." Kath said while pretending to be focused on the program.

"Baaaal, sorry na po." DJ said with puppy eyes. Pa-cute? No, lahat lang talaga kayang gawin ni Daniel para hindi magalit ang kanyang Baby.

"Okay, ok. Focus na sa program." Daniel being the 'makulit' one's still not satisfied. He keeps on to his 'panlalambing' to Kathryn.

"Bali, stop na. Focus na ha." Kathryn said. Finally, DJ focused.

"Kathryn, Daniel picture." The photographer asked.

Kath and Dj posed to the camera not minding that their hands are intertwined. It only shows that they are each other's properties.

These past few days, they are getting more showy to their relationship. Even tho they know that their fans are aware that they are in a relationship without them saying it publicly. Wala na silang pakielam kung ano ang sasabihin ng iba basta sila mahal nila ang isa't-isa, at yun ang mahalaga.

"Most Favorite Group of Fans: KATHNIELS!" And in an instant the venue was filled with screams and cheers from KathNiel Fans.

This award is very important to them. Ilang araw ang inilaan nila para bumoto ng bumoto kahit sumasakit na ang kamay walang tigil, at awa ng Diyos nanalo sila, nanalo tayo.

Tita Long, the founder of one of Kathryn's official fansclubs, KBBuddies is the one who accepted the award.

Kathryn and Daniel were so happy and glad for their fans, they really deserve this award.

When the program was over Kathryn and Daniel immediately rushed at the exit of the venue. Some of the lucky fans had the chance to have a picture with them. After that 'mini' meet and greet with their lucky fans. They went to the parking lot where there cars are parked including. Kath's GMC and Daniel's white Mercedez-Benz.

Kath went to her car to ask permission to Tita Min that they will just eat dinner. A dinner date, yes.

Tita Min nodded because she trusts Kathryn and Daniel.

Kathryn went to Daniel's car, and Daniel started the engine of the car. While they were in the car, a familiar song played on the radio.

"Can't you see that its just raining..."

Hindi parin nagbabago ang epekto sa kanila ng kantang to. Ang unang kantang, kinanta sa kanya ni Daniel. Banana Pancakes.

The song continued to play before they were stuck in to traffic.

Daniel sing at the song playing.

"Baby, like a ukulele, momma made a baby, really don't mind the practice 'cause you're my little lady." He sang while looking at his girl's big round eyes.

He continued driving until they reached the resto where they often eat. Before going out of the car he sang the last lines of the song.

".... Making banana pancakes, and us against the world outside. We can pretend it all the time." He sang that line while looking at Kathryn's eyes.

"I love you, Bal." he said and hugged Kath.

"I love you too, bali." Kath replied.

.....

Again, this is just fiction. And, about the lyrics of Banana Pancakes, i'm sorry if its wrong, haha. No time to research, i hope you understand :)

- cloudsnfries