Misibis Get-away

© ate yin for the photo attached.

--

Kathryn is currently packing her things for her birthday escapade tomorrow. She get her two pairs of swimsuit which she will wear tomorrow. And yes, Tatay DJ allowed her to wear those. Unbelievable right?

She picked up her phone on her side table and check for messages from one specific person, her oh-so-makulit boyfriend. None. She lay down her bed, and check her instagram account. Sedric Gothico aka Seth, DJ's best friend posted a photo of them playing 2k15 it states '4m ago'.

'Ang pasaway talaga, 11:00 pm na naglalaro padin!' Kathryn said to herself. She immediatly dialled Daniel's number.

"Hello Bali?"

"Hello, DJ did I woke you up?" Kathryn said trying very hard to keep calm.

"Ahh, hindi. Haha, hindi naman babe."

"Ahh, you're still awake? What are you doing? Nagpa-pack ka na ba ng things na dadalin mo tomo?" Kathryn's secretly testing if Daniel will lie to her or not.

"Ahh, bali wag kang magagalit ah. An-ano kasi, nandito sila Sed nagka-ano, nagka-yayaan mag-2k15." Kathryn smiled, at least DJ didn't deny it.

"Ha? Eh 11:15 na ah? Wala pang plan matulog?"

"Ano, bal mga 12:00 am matutulog na kami ha. Sorry, galit ka ba?"

"No, sige. Sleep ka na later ah. I'll sleep na, good night."

"Okay, bali. Good night, i love you."

"Love you too."

..

"C'mon Vamuonos! Everybody let's go! C'mon let's get do it. I know that we can do it! Where are we going? Clap clap clap! To Misibis! Where are we going? Clap clap clap! To Misibis!" Pamu sang.

They were all in the van on their way to the airport. While they are all very happy, the birthday celebrator and her boyfriend are both quiet and smiling by the view of their friends enjoying.

"Happy?" Daniel asked the girl beside her which his hands are intertwined with.

"Yeah. You?"

"Uhm-uhm."

"Your eyebags are getting big. Puyat pa!" Kath said while touching the dark bags under DJ's sleepy eyes.

"Bakit kapag ba yung eyebags ko hanggang pisngi na di mo na ko mahal?" Daniel asked Kathryn who's smiling by the view of her baby. Literal na baby, naka-pout pa.

'Asarin ko nga to, haha' Kath said.

"Oo naman, syempre pangit ka na non. Hindi ka na gwapo non." Kath said while laughing.

"Totoo?" And of course DJ being the 'mapagtampo and manipis' one told Kath.

"Uhm-uhm" Kath said trying so hard not to laugh.