Curry and Ford

Warning: Long update, lol

..

Daniel was all set to go in Makati, for his private meet and greet with his ultimate idol, the MVP and Captain Ball of Golden State Warriors; Stephen Curry.

He's wearing a semi-formal outfit, plain white long sleeves, ankle-length pants and leather shoes. Opposite to what fans are expecting him to wear; GSW cap, jersey with 'CURRY 30' written at the back, and a pair of Under Armour shoes.

Daniel's currently sitting in a round stool, heart beating wildly, hands somehow sweating and uncomfortable. In short, he is nervous and excited. Of course, who wouldn't be if you'll get to meet and greet your idol. (We all can relate)

When the organizers and producers of the said private meet and greet announced that Steph Curry is there.

DJ got more nervous, knowing that before this day he was followed by Steph Curry in his official twitter account. He don't know what to feel when his friends texted him and his girlfriend messaged him about that. He was in a full blast, his happiness' cannot be measured. He personally checked his account if the rumors are true and when he was already sure that it is Steph Curry, THE Steph Curry who followed him. Wala na, tuwang-tuwa na sya. Nagtatalon na sya na parang baliw. Typical na reaksyon ng isang fan kung ma-follow ka ng idol mo.

Lucky fans get to meet their idol. And when it is DJ's turn, he went near to Steph Curry and greeted him. He even got Steph's hand and bowed. Such a humble act from a big artist. They chatted and swear it was one of the most memorable talk DJ had in his whole life.

They took a picture, and Curry insisted to have a short video with Daniel which DJ cannot remember what exactly they did because of overflowing happiness. Syempre ikaw ba naman, ma-meet mo ang idolo mo, maka-usap, ma-follow, at makapag-papicture sa kanya baka himatayin ka na sa sobrang saya.

DJ texted his girlfriend that is in Thailand right now for a tvc shoot.

To: Bal

BAL! OMYGOD NA-MEET KO NA SI STEPH BAL. NAPAKA-SAYA KOOOOOO

He sent it as he ride inside his van.

Kathryn on the other hand is sitting on the make-up chair, smiling because of the pictures that can be seen on twitter. Photos of her boyfriend looking very happy with Stephen Curry. She saved all the photos and read DJ's message for her.

She laughed imagining DJ's cute smile that shows his dimple while typing this message.

To: Bal 💙

I'm so happy for you bali! 😘

"Kath, shoot na!" One of the organizers of the tvc said. She placed her phone in her bag and went to the location.

It was past 4:30 pm and DJ, Carmella (his sister) and Mycko is seated in a VIP row in the Mall of Asia Arena. They'll be watching Steph Curry play basketball.

When the show was done. DJ immediately texted Kath, to ask her if she's okay.

To: Bal

Bal, pauwi na ko. Ikaw, ano ginagawa mo?

He looked at the window while waiting for Kathryn's reply.

His phone vibrated.

Fr: Bal

Hi Bal! Ingat ah. Nasa hotel lang ako, kami ni Mama. So, how's your day Mr. Ford? 😉