Vacation

Kathryn is currently packing her things for their 2-day vacation somewhere in Batangas. She'll be going there with her BFF Arisse, her boyfriend's best bud Patrick, some of their friends, and of course with her boyfriend, DJ.

This is the first time, they'll be having their bonding without Tita Min. Not that, they don't want Tita Min with them but of course its different when its just you and your friends.

She's smiling from ear to ear, humming in the tune of Banana Pancakes of Jack Johnson while putting some shorts inside her bag.

Her phone vibrated so she got it from her side table and saw a new message from her boyfriend.

Fr: Mahal 💙

Bali, ano ginagawa mo?

She replied.

To: Mahal 💙

Currently packing things po. How 'bout you love?

She sat on her bed and just waited for her DJ's reply.

Fr: Mahal 💙

Higa lang po mahal. Excited ka na?

To: Mahal 💙

YES YES YES! Supeeeer. First time to bali! Bonding with friends ❤️

Fr: Mahal 💙

Haha. Sige bali ko. Sleep ka na. See you! I love you po kumander. 😘

To: Mahal 💙

Okaay! Love you too bossing. 😘

Kathryn smiled as she placed her phone on her side table once again and zipped her bag. She lay down her bed and closed her eyes.

...

"Anak, gising na. Its already 4:30, 5:30 aalis na kayo." Kathryn was awaken by her Mom's voice.

She immediately got up from her bed and went to the bathroom. After taking a bath, she wore a ripped shorts and a hanging shirt paired with her Fendi shoes that Daniel gave her.

She was eating her breakfast when she heard their doorbell. She went to the door.

She was surprised by a good morning kiss on the cheek and a long-stemmed pink rose.

"Good morning baby." She was greeted by the guy in front of him with a dimple-showing grin.

"Good morning, thanks for this love!" Kathryn greeted and pulled Daniel inside.

She gave him a plate and gave him bacons, eggs and fried rice. Asawang-asawa si Kathryn. 💙

"Kumain nako, babe eh." Daniel said.

"No, eat that. Matagal yung byahe naten." Daniel didn't protest and ate the breakfast that Kathryn prepared.

Tita Min went downstairs and proceeded to the dining room where the two are eating.

"Oh DJ, andito ka na pala. Dalian nyo na dyan, pahatid na kayo kay Mar kela Arisse late nanaman kayo." Daniel went to Tita Min and kissed her cheek.

"Ma, si DJ lang yung laging late." Kathryn joked as she sipped from her glass of milk.

"Ganun talaga yun Tita, yung mga gwapong tulad ko late." Daniel said and laughed.

"Nako, DJ tigilan mo ko ke-aga ah. Sige na, magpahatid na kayo. Mag-iingat kayo ah. Oy DJ, yang anak ko ah."

Kathryn went to hug her mom. DJ also went near to Tita Min to bid goodbye.

"Oo naman, Tita. Aalagaan ko tong asawa ko. Bye Ma!" Daniel winked and run towards the living room to grab their bags.

..

"Woah! This is life!!!!" Marco shouted as soon as they ride the yacht that they rented for their vacay.

"OA mo brad." Daniel joked.

"Ganyan talaga brad. Ikaw porke't di mo lang masosolo si Kath eh, badtrip ka na!" Marco joked and laughed.

"Gago." Daniel said and rolled his eyes. (How cute)

"Bali, words please." Kathryn on the other hand said.

"Sorry na mah, 'to kasing si Marco eh!"

Kathryn and Arisse took selfies and photos and immediately uploaded it on their social media accounts.

Marco went inside the yacht so Kathryn, Daniel, Patrick and Arisse were left at the tip of the yacht.

Kathryn took a selfie with her boyfriend, her bestfriend, and her bestfriend's boyfriend/ her boyfriend's bestfriend. She uploaded it on her instagram account and in just a snap her account was flooded with comments from her fans. 'WAAAAAAH!! KATHNIEL AND PATRISSE!!' 'I STILL PREFER KATHNIEL xx PATRISSE' 'IBA KAPAG SI KATHRYN ANG DUMAMOVES, MAY PA-AKBAY SI ATE GIIIIIRL!' and many more.

They were eating chocolates and snacks while watching the ocean waves.

Shrimps, truffled soup, lobsters and veggie side dishes are served as their dinner. They were eating at the yacht. It was so memorable and perfect. Best vacay ever.

Kathryn was watching the stars at the huge sky while wearing her boyfriend's shirt. She can't sleep so she decided to star gazed first.

Long arms snaked around her tiny waist. The way her heart and her whole body reacted, she knows who it is. Her boyfriend, her king, her one and only.

"Bat di ka pa tulog, mah?"

"So cute talaga kapag tinatawag mo ko ng Mah."

"Mah short for Mahal o kaya Ma short for Mommy." Kathryn laughed to what DJ said and slapped him lightly.

"Baliw ka talaga."

"Baliw na baliw sayo." Daniel said. Hindi talaga nauubusan ng banat ang Danilo, banat na tanging pang kay Kathryn lang.

"Ang kulit! Bali, thanks for this vacation. I love you so much." Kathryn thanked and hugged Daniel.

"Always welcome, bal. I love you too. Tara na hatid na kita sa lounge nyo ni Arisse."

"Tara." They walked hand-in-hand towards the yacht.

Saksi ang mga bituin sa langit sa pagmamahalan nila Kathryn at Daniel kagaya ng pagmamahalan nina Angelo Buenavista at Yna Macaspac. Pagmamahalang worth-it ipaglaban, at pagmamahalang hinding-hindi mo susukuan.

"If you feel like hope is gone, just run into my arms...."

..

Hi Guys! First of all thank you. Thank you sa mga nagbabasa nito. Super naapreciate ko. 💛 And can I ask a favor? Can I have 10+ comments? Thanks! I just love reading comments. 💗

~ cloudsnfries