Most Wanted Concert

Daniel is being dressed by Rye. Its his third major concert tonight at Mall of Asia Arena. Guards started to let fans enter the huge venue.
Nothing new, the concert is once again jampacked. Napakarami nanamang nag-punta, mga hindi nagsasawang sumuporta, at hindi kailanman susukuan ang idolo.

When Daniel was already done with his first wardrobe, he get his phone from Rye and texted his girlfriend.

To: Bal

Bal, nasa dressing room ka na ba? Punta ka naman dito please. Kinakabahan ako eh, love you.

Kathryn on the other hand is sitting on the make-up chair. While, John Valle is fixing her hair in a little bit messy ponytail.

She's wearing a red jumpsuit, with a deep neckline. Paired with pumps and most importantly that heart necklace that DJ gave him as a christmas gift.

She read DJ's text message and immediately smiled.

To: Bal 💙

Don't be nervous bal. I'm here, I'll watch you perform nga diba? I'll always be your greatest fan. Stop na ah, i'll go there after JV fixed my hair ah? Love you.

"Daniel, in 8 minutes we'll start." The organizer wearing headphones with a paper in his hand announced.

Daniel went out of the dressing room and greet every people that will greet him.

He stayed at the backstage and ask for God's guidance. Rakistang may takot sa Diyos, napakabait na bata kaya parating pinagpapala.

Kathryn saw DJ bowed and eyes closed, she grabbed DJ's arm and pulled him at the side.

"Bali, eto na ah! Don't be nervous. Pangatlo mo na to! Nandyan parin silang mga fans mo, hindi ka iniiwan at ako, nandito ko. Dun ako sa may harap ng stage, papanuorin kita. Papanuorin ko yung boyfriend ko na mag-perform at i-own ang stage at ang gabing to."

"Thank you bali." DJ replied with a huge smile written on his face.

"Kaya ko piniling maging isang fan girl mo ngayong gabi na sinisigaw yung name mo habang kinakanta mo yung mga favorite songs ko ay dahil gusto kong mapakita sayo yung love ko at kung gano ako ka-proud na ikaw, ikaw si Daniel John Ford Padilla, teen king ang boyfriend ko. At kahit hindi ka man artista ngayon, mamahalin at mamahalin parin kita." She gave DJ a warm hug as Daniel hugged her back.

"Oh pano bali? I'll go na sa seat ko ah. Nandun narin si Mama, Arisse, Lhexine, Ate Chrysler at Pat. Basta kaya mo to ah! Go lang, i love you."

"I love you too bal, thank you." Daniel said and hugged Kathryn once again and Kath waved good bye.

"ARE YOU READY FOR THE MOST WANTED ARTIST??!!" A voice over shouted as the fans inside the arena screamed as a reply.

The countdown started as the opening video started to play.

"Ang most wanted nahuli na ng pulisya." Kabayan Noli de Castro said in the video.

When Daniel's back was shown in the video fans screamed their lungs out. Kung sa video palang ganon na pano pa kapag lumabas na diba?

And as if on cue, the fans got wild when Daniel entered the stage.

"I FEEL GOOD...." Daniel sang.

"I knew that I would...."

Daniel sang 'I Feel Good' and 'Knocks Me Off my Feet' as his opening songs.

Guests performed with Daniel on stage while his girlfriend, Kathryn holding a bond paper with a 'WE'RE PROUD OF YOU DJP' printed on it provided by the fans is busy taking photos and videos of her bali.

And finally, the special guest that all the fans in the arena are all been waiting for.

"Eto na, yung kanina pa nyong hinihintay!! Ready na kayo? Ready na kaya sya? *giggles*" Daniel laughed as he walked towards the small stairs and accompanied his bali in going on stage.

Kathryn and Daniel sang their 'So Real So Good' and 'Pangako Sayo' where they both enjoyed singing.

Daniel fetch the huge bouquet of flowers and give it to Kath. Ma'am Charo being a certified KathNiel Fan, asked for a kiss on the cheek.

The fans are all screaming non-stop when Daniel's lips landed on Kathryn's left cheek.

After the concert, they all congratulated Daniel for another successful and sold-out concert.

Daniel and Kathryn went at Daniel's house for a mini celebration.

"Congrats Daniel!" People greeted when they reached Daniel's home.

"Congrats ulit Bali! Super galing mo kanina. Nakaka-proud. I love you." Kathryn said. Ang ultimate number one fan ni Daniel bukod sa Nanay Karla nya, ang bali nya, ang better half nya, ang future Mrs. Ford at nanay nina Sab, Sam at Sky.

"Salamat bali. I love you too."

Daniel gave Kathryn a soft kiss on her lips and on her forehead before waving goodbye. He just drop Kathryn to their house and made his way back to his' while smiling from ear to ear. 'Yun lang naman ang gusto ko Kathryn, ang ma-proud ka sakin.' He said then parked his car and went inside.

"And I don't wanna bore you with my trouble. And there's something about your love that makes me weak and knocks me off my feet....."

....

hope you enjoyed the chapter as much as i enjoyed writing it. Leave comments, thanks xoxo :)

- cloudsnfries