kathbernardo.com

Pink bows, pink tables, pink chairs, pink sweets, everything is pink.

Finally, the day has come. Its been a week since Kathryn started to tweet about '#SomethingIsPink' on her twitter and instagram accounts. And all the fans are very excited to know about that.

Kathryn's official fan supporters are present, KathDevotees, KBBuddies, KaDreamers, KathNiel Spikers, KathNiel Swaggies, and many more to support the one and only teen queen.

Kathryn's niece; Lhexine, her sister, Chrysler, and Tita Min are also here to support Kathryn.

Kathryn's wearing a pink slacks, and a pink sleeveless top paired with her white pumps. Her hair is tied in a ponytail. She's obviously nervous, this is another milestone and achievement for her career.

"Ok, start na tayo!" One of the organizers of this event announced.

The fans settled down to their seats.

"Okay, so let us now welcome our teen queen, Kathryn Bernardo!"

The people inside the venue clapped their hands as Kathryn walked her way in front.

"Okay, so haha. I'm so nervous!" Kath said cutely.

"Okay, ehem. So first of all thank you! Thank you for coming to this very special day of mine. Mama, Ate and Lhexineeee, thanks for being here today and to all the fans here. Hi guys!" Kathryn greeted the fans in front of her which they instantly replied with a 'Hi Kath'.

"Ok, so we are all here today for the grand launching of something is pink! Excited nako, kayo din ba?" Kath asked.

"AND HERE IT IS! My own blog site! Yehey!" Kathryn said while clapping her hands, such a minion.

"So, ginawa namin tong blog para sa inyo, this is my own personal blog parang diary ko sya online. And I will personally update this kapag free time ko and magpo-post ako ng mga photos ko na never-been-seen. Mga behind-the-scenes, ganyan." Kathryn said while discussing the parts of the blog to the fans.

"So, every Saturday magkakaroon ako ng #AskKath. Para mabigyan ko ng chance yung mga questions nyo at masagot ko!"

"And guys! This is what I love the most. I really love cupcakes, and I love you too, my fans and DJ's. Kaya nakapag-isip ako ng name for you. KathCakes! Haha. So cute diba?" Kathryn said with sparkling eyes.

The fans present were just enjoying seeing Kathryn so happy.

"And right at this moment, I am officially opening my blog to public! So the link is: kathbernardo.com, check it out guys!" Kathryn said then took a sip to the water bottle beside her. She sat on the chair and browse her newly-launched blog.

Fans were all smiles while checking Kath's blog. Very-pink, very-girly and very kathryn-ish.

Kathryn's eating some purple and pink-colored macaroons while watching her fans enjoying to see her blog.

"Guys! Kain tayo dito." She said.

"Sige lang, Kath. Can I have a photo nalang with you?"

"Of course, Ate."

One of the fans there took a selfie with Kathryn.

"Salamat Kath!"

"Welcome, Ate. Ate! I like your outfit!" Kath said to the fan who's wearing high-waisted dark blue shorts and a dirty white hanging top paired with a pair of light blue vans.