Boracay

Kalma ka lang, Daniel. Daniel said to himself for the nth time.

He is sitting on one of the beach benches there while watching his siblings and his girlfriend playing in the ocean.

"Kuya! Wanna join us?" He heard Magui said. He just signalled 'no' and smiled at them.

Eto ngang isang metro layo ko kay Kathryn hirap na hirap na ko sasali pa ko sa inyo? Daniel thought and just took a sip in his mango juice.

Daniel tried very hard to calm his inner self. That's the Kathryn effect. Kathryn can make Daniel's everything gone wild with just doing nothing.

Kath's wearing a cropped rash guard paired with a bikini bottom. Now you know why Daniel's calming his self.

He remembered Kathryn convincing him to let her wear a bikini bottom just for once.

~~

"Bali, please. Please. Once lang. And besides, private island naman yun eh." Kathryn said and kissed Daniel's cheek.

They are inside her room. Daniel's watching a wrestling match on the tv.

"Kathryn, hindi nga pwede. Ang init don tsaka ano." Daniel said while looking at Kathryn who's laying beside him.

"Tsaka what?" Kathryn asked.

Tsaka mahirap magpigil. Daniel answered at the back of his head.

"Ah basta. Bawal bal." He said with finality then continued watching tv.

"Ehh. Sige na baliiiii. Promise, first and last to." Kathryn continued to use all her cuteness powers just to convince her boyfriend to let her wear the bikini bottom she bought together with Arisse and Trina.

Daniel gave up. Di ko talaga matiis ang babaeng to. He said to himself.

"Hay. Fine. Sige PERO you'll wear rashguard AT isang beses lang baby ah." He said as he wrapped Kathryn in his arms.

"YEY THANKS BALI! Yep, I'll wear rashguard." She said and hugged Daniel back.

Di naman alam ni Daniel na ang rashguard pala na tinutukoy ni Kathryn eh cropped. Kita ang tiyan ng baby pero wala namang nagawa ang tatay.

~~

"Huy Bal!" He was surprised to see Kathryn in front of him.

He was taken aback by the view of her girlfriend in front of him. Hair's dripping wet. Sexy as always.

He immediately get back to his senses and wrapped the towel he's holding around Kathryn's waist.

"Bakit di ka sumali samin nila Lelay at Mags? Ang saya pa naman." Kathryn said as she sat beside DJ. Another KathNiel magic. Kaya nilang magkasya sa iisang upuan lang.

"Ah ang init eh." Daniel replied as he fixed Kathryn's hair.

"Ayy. Ayaw umitim ni Supremo." Kathryn joked and they both laughed.

...

"Magi-island hopping na ba tayo 'Ta Ana?" Daniel asked.

"Oo, tara na." His Tita Ana answered.

While the boat's moving Kathryn and Magui kept on taking photos of the wide ocean. They'll show each other the photos they took then they'll laugh and take selfies.

Daniel can't help but smile by the view of two of the most important girls in his life.

"Kuya why are you smiling?" Lelay asked her Kuya DJ.

"Ha? Wala wala." Daniel replied still smiling.

"You are crazy, kuya."

"Yes, crazy in love with your Ate Kath." Daniel replied to his younger sister.

"Also corny." Lelay said then the both of them laughed.

Kathryn was able to capture that Kuya moment of Daniel with her phone. She can't help but smile. Hay, best guy ever talaga. Kathryn thought.

...

They just had their lunch by the ocean.

"Busog." Kathryn said then laughed.

Daniel just smiled and intertwined his hand to Kathryn's.

"Bali, picture kita dyan." Kathryn said then fished her phone out of her pocket.

Daniel stood in front of the ocean. The sun's rays made his face look 'masungit'.

Kathryn giggled while looking at Daniel's photo.

"Halika na nga bali. Ang init na dito." Daniel said and they both walked hand-in-hand back at their hotel.

...

"I'm going to miss Bora." Kathryn sadly said.

They're already seated inside the plane. They'll be flying back to Manila.

"Babalik naman tayo dito bali. Next time." Daniel said and kissed Kathryn's forehead.

"Hayy. Ang memorable ng vacation natin na to bal. Not just because its our 4th anniversary but also because nakapag-bond tayo nila Magui and Carmella and Tita Ana." Kathryn said then lean on Daniel's shoulder.

"Masaya ka ba bali?" Daniel asked as he intertwined his hand to Kathryn's.

"Super. Ikaw?"

"Basta masaya ka bal. Sobrang saya ko na rin." Daniel replied then smiled.

...

Kathryn was already inside her room. Lying on her bed. She was all smiles while reminiscing their Boracay vacay.

She went to her side table to grab her phone. She immediately typed the password then proceeded to her Instagram app.

She uploaded lots of photos from their vacation. And for the finale, she uploaded DJ's photo and captioned it with "DJ and his sungit face" but in her own words she actually meant "DJ the love of my life 💙"

...

Daniel saw Kathryn's IG post, he liked all of it that made the fans scream in 'kilig'.

Hours later, supremo_dp posted a photo.

A photo of Magui, Lelay and Kathryn in black and white.

Kathryn wears a mermaid tail in that photo. Drawn mermaid tail to be exact. May drawing pa na puso sa gilid.

Kathryn commented on the photo her boyfriend posted. "I'm a mermaid." Pero sa bokabularyo ng fans at ng dalawa: "I love you" it is. 💙

"Love, love has come my way. And everything is gonna be okay..."

...

Guys here's another ud for all of you dahil may pasok na bukas at baka matagalan na ang next ud :( Anw, hope you liked it po! Please leave comments. 🙏 thanks xx. 💕

~ cloudsnfries