KathNiel in Vietnam

Vietnamese fans are all patiently waiting with smiles written on their faces, given that they're standing for almost 3 hours now. They are waiting for the arrival of Kathryn and Daniel.

Minutes later, a scream was heard inside the airport and as if on cue, Kathryn and Daniel went out and the Vietnamese fans shouted as they welcome their idols.

"Hi, Hello." Kathryn waves at the fans and smiles at them while her other arm is clinged to Daniel's.

While Daniel is smiling also to their Vietnamese fans. Two of the fans gave them each a bouquet of flowers.

They were interviewed before they rode inside a van.

"Grabe kayoooo. Hanggang Vietnam dumog parin!" Dho exclaimed when the van started to move.

"Tito Dho, shh." Daniel reacted as he lean his head to Kathryn's shoulder

"Sungit naman ni Dindin." Dho said as he giggled.

"Sorry na daw Tito Dho. Antok na antok ang baby." Kathryn teased as she tapped Daniel's cheek.

"Oh wag nyo na inisin, Kathryn." Tita Min said.

"Oo nga, inaapi nyo nanaman ako." Daniel said in a baby voice (aww)

"Asus. Sige na bali, sleep ka na. Gisingin kita pag nasa hotel na." Kathryn said and kissed Daniel's forehead.

Kathryn and Daniel are walking hand-in-hand towards the entrance of the hotel where they will stay.

As soon as they entered the luxurious hotel, they were amazed by the designs and features that it contain. Dho took a picture of the couple before they went to the elevator to go to their rooms.

Dho and Daniel were roommates, while Tita Min and Kathryn are roommates. Their rooms are 025 and 026. Destiny right? 💙

Later that evening, Kathryn and Daniel prepared theirselves because they will go the awards night of Blue Star Awards (di ko sure kung ito yon)

Kathryn was wearing a fitted purple turtle neck and a pink silk mermaid fin-like ankled-skirt. (Di ko po alam tawag huehue) While, Daniel's wearing a semi-stripes suit and slacks. They are both looking so stunning and dashing.

They had a mini photoshoot because Dho took a lot of pictures of the couple when they're already in the lobby of the hotel. After that, they made their way to the venue.

Cameras flashing. Sparkling spotlights were seen all around the venue. A long red carpet is arranged. Fans are carrying their own tarpaulins and are waiting patiently for their idols to walk down the carpet.

Screams and shouts from the Vietnamese KathNiel fans filled the venue when Kathryn and Daniel together with Tita Min and Dho arrived.

Kathryn and Daniel walked on the red carpet like royalties; well they ARE royalties. When they reached their seats, the program started after awhile.

Kathryn, Daniel, Tita Min and Dho are obviously bored because the hosts of the program are using their language and as Filipinos they couldn't understand what they're saying.

Kathryn got bored and leaned to his boyfriend's shoulder. Fans screamed by the sight of that 'kilig' moment. Luckily, they captured that moment and immediately tweeted it.

"Best Actress is Kathryn Bernardo and the best actor is Daniel Padilla!" Daniel and Kathryn walked to the stage to claim their awards.

They had their simple thanksgiving speech for all the people who voted for them. Daniel was obviously nervous because he needed to speak in English.

"Yes naman, Dindin. Ingles!" Dho teased.

"Manahimik ka nga, To Dho. The struggle is real nga ako kanina eh." Daniel said slightly irritated.

"Haha. Dapat kasi nag-baon ka ng marami, Bali." Kathryn said.

"Psh. Bat ba kase kailangan english pa, sila nga nagve-Vietnamese eh dapat tayo pwede din mag-Tagalog." Daniel said like a baby throwing tantrums. (Such a cutie, huhu)

"Oh tama na haha." Tita min said while giggling.

When the program was done. Kathryn and Daniel had a grouo photo first with the organizers of the event.

"Haaa." Daniel reacted as he lay down Tita Min and Kathryn's bed.

"Oy, DJ. Hindi dito kwarto mo. Dun ka." Tita Min scolded.

"Tita naman, nakikihiga lang po." DJ replied.

Kathryn went out of the bathroom with towel wrapped to her hair.

"Bal, ano ginagawa mo dito?" Kathryn said as she went near the side table to grab her hair brush.

"Nakikihiga."

"Sus. Di ka pwede dito mag-sleep ah, dun ka sa room nyo ni Tito Dho." Kathryn got no reply from DJ who's laying down facing the matress.

An hour passed and Kathryn hearde snores from the guy who's already asleep.

"Ma. Maaa."

"Uhmm?" Tita Min said as she munched on her chips.

"Tulog na si DJ Haha." Tita Min went to the bed and saw DJ sleeping.

"Naku, itong batang to nako. Oh hayaan mo na yan dyan. Matulog ka narin."

Kathryn lay down beside DJ and covered herself with the blanket.

"Good night bali, love you." Kathryn whispered and closed her eyes.

"For once in my life I have someone who needs me. Someone I've needed so long....."

...
This is soooo lame. Sorry, writer's block eh? Daming alam. Jk. Please leave comments and feedbacks! 💕

~ cloudsnfries