KathNails

"Ma, this is it. Opening na talaga ng nail salon natin!"

Kathryn can't hide her excitement while her glam team is preparing her for the opening of KathNails; a nail salon that she and the rest of the Bernardo family has been planning to put up as their business.

Kathryn was the one who named the nail salon 'KathNails' because she wants to dedicate the business to her fans who willingly supported her since the beginning of her career. It's payback time in a positive way if that's what you call it. Reynang-reyna. 👸

"Oo nga anak. After years of planning and brainstorming. Eto na talaga. I'm so proud of you Kath." Tita Min said and kissed Kathryn's forehead.

"Aww mama. This is OUR success po. Hindi lang sakin pero sa buong family natin. Lahat po tayo ay part ng business na to." Kath replied to her momma.

"Mauuna na kami ng Papa Teddy mo dun 'nak ha. I'll see you there. JV ikaw ng bahala dyan." Tita Min bid then she went out of the room.

"Excited ka na Mrs. Padilla?" JV asked while fixing Kath's hair.

"Oo naman jeyv! This is my dream since then. Magkaroon ng sarili 'kong business specifically nail salon and eto na nga. Dreams really do come true, you just have to do something to reach it." Kathryn said while smiling at her reflection on the mirror.

Few minutes later. Kathryn is still inside the room when someone knocked on the door.

"Sino 'yon? May inaasahan kang bisita bebe girl?"

"Wala po. Baka po si Mama lang, baka may naiwan." Kathryn said but is clearly curious.

The door opened and a guy in white shirt topped with a stripe coat and slacks with shades went in.

"OMG!!" JV exclaimed when he saw Daniel walking towards Kath holding a small bouquet of pink tulips for the queen, for his queen.

"BALI!" Kathryn was surprised that DJ's there. She remembered him saying that he can't come because he has a pictorial for an endorsement.

~~~

"'Di ka talaga makakapunta bukas?" Kathryn asked in a very sad tone.

"Hindi talaga mahal eh. May endorsement shoot kasi 'di ko naman pwedeng i-re schedule kasi naka-appointment talaga sila bukas." Daniel replied then hugged the teary-eyed Kathryn.

It's the opening of Kath's very own nail salon and her mister can't come because of work. Sinong hindi malulungkot dun diba?

"Okay. I understand. Work is work." Kathryn hopelessly stated and just hugged DJ back.

~~~

"What are you doing here? Akala ko may work ka today?" Kathryn asked continuously while Daniel is handling her the bouquet of tulips.

"Wala talaga akong work ngayon bal. Sinabi ko lang 'yun kase gusto kitang i-surprise. At kung meron man, ire-re schedule ko 'yon kahit magalit pa ang kung sino. Priorities, Kathryn. You are on top of my list always, baby." Daniel stated then completely handed the bouquet to Kathryn and kissed her forehead.

"Kainis ka talaga ever!" Kathryn said trying to sugarcoat her overflowing kilig because of her boyfriend.

'Hay nako Bal. You never failed to surprise me. Kaya mas lalo kitang nagiging luvluv eh.' Kathryn thought then just smiled.

"Oh dj ang sabi sakin ni Kath eh 'di ka daw makakapunta." JV teased.

"Syempre joke ko lang 'yun. 'Di ko hahayaang di ko ma-witness yung opening ng business ng misis 'ko noh. Tsaka gusto 'ko rin maki-gupit ng ribbon. Hahaha. Biro lang." Daniel said then laughed making everyone in the room do the same.

...

"Congrats Kath! We love you!"

"KathNieeeel pa-picture! Congrats Kathryn!"

"OMG so fab Kathryn and so pogi DJ."

Praises like those can be heard when Kathryn and Daniel arrived at SM North Edsa, 5th Floor The Block where KathNails is located.

Kathryn is very cheerful while extending her arms to thank all those supporters who made an effort to be part of a very important event to her.

Tita Min, Tito Teddy, Tita Malou, Mr. Steven Gan and of course the country's premier loveteam; KathNiel lined up to do the ribbon cutting ceremony to officially open KathNails to public. Nakakatuwa, parteng-parte si Daniel ng pamilyang Bernardo pati ng negosyo. 💙

...

"Family picture!" The photographer asked Kathryn, Tita Min and Tito Teddy to pose for a family picture. But before the photographer could even click his camera Tito Teddy stopped him for awhile.

"Hindi kumpleto ang pamilya 'pag di kasama ang future. Tara dito DJ. Sumama ka sa picture." Tito Teddy said that made Daniel's face turn red.

Kathryn pulled him so he can be included in the "family picture". Kinilig din naman talaga ang KathNiel sa sinabi ni Tito Teddy. Sino ba namang hindi?

...

"Congrats tangi. Ikaw ang bukod tangi sa puso ko." Daniel said then flashed his dimple-showing smile.

"Corny mo! Pero thank you din tangi. Thank you kasi lagi kang nandyan to support me sa lahat ng achievements ko. I promise na ganun din ako sayo. I love you." Kathryn replied the tiptoed to plant a kiss on DJ's lips.

"I love you too and I will always be your number one supporter Kathryn. Lagi yan. Hinding-hindi magbabago. Pangako."

~~

sorry for the medyo late ud. 😅 sana nagustuhan nyo po. thank u for the patience guys and please do leave ur comments and feedbacks. xx

~ cloudsnfries