Katy Perry Concert

Kathryn is in the tent while talking to Arisse in her viber.

Ms. K 🐘: Ate Girl! I'm not yet telling DJ, na binilan ko sya ng ticket for Katy's concert later ☹️
Love, A : You should tell her na ate girl!
Ms. K 🐘:  He told me yesterday na meron syang recording for his album later, pano na yaaaan? 😫
Love, A : Tell him na kase, I know DJ hindi nya kayang magalit sayo. Go na! I'm here, moral support. Haha. Go Kathy! Go Kathy! 👯
Ms. K 🐘: Yey, thanks! Wish me luck 😘

Before Kathryn could open the tent's door. DJ walked inside and sat on one of the folding beds there.

"Bal, I need comfort." Daniel told her. She walked towards him and give him a warm hug.

"Tired bal?" DJ answered her with a nod.

'Hala, pano ko na sasabihin sayo Bali?' Kath said to herself.

"Ahm, bali?"

"Uhm?"

"Diba I told you about sa concert ni Katy later kasama ko si Arisse?"

"Oo, hahatid pa nga kita diba? Tapos diretso na ko recording mamaya."

"Ahh, bali I bought 1 extra ticket kasi eh, para sayo." Kath closed her eyes and bit her lip hard. Ninenerbyos sya sa sasabihin ni Daniel, syempre papapuntahin nya ang isang Padilla sa concert ni Katy Perry.

Daniel looked at Kath.

"Kathryn, may schedule ako mamaya."

"Bali, please? Please. Kahit super early christmas gift mo na sakin to. I just want to attend another concert with you. Sige na pleaseeeee." Kath used all her 'cuteness' powers to DJ, silently hoping that it will work.

"Bal, naman. Wag naman sa concert ni Katy Perry, antayin nalang natin pagbalik ni Michael Bublé" Daniel said like a kid.

"Bali please, please. Sige na, Arisse will come with Patrick. Tapos ako walang partner? Sige na, bal." Kathryn said even tho she knows that she will not be able to convince Daniel.

"Kathryn, may schedule nga ako mamaya. Recording, diba sinabi ko na sayo yon kahapon? I can't sacrifice work, Bal." Kath is near to crying. But, she still manage to smile even tho she wasn't able to hide her disappointment and sadness.

"Sige Bali, I understand. Next time nalang. Ingat ka mamaya sa work mo ah."

"Kathryn, I know na malungkot ka, pero pasensya ka na talaga bali. Tsaka baka di na din kita masundo mamaya, mas napaaga kasi yung call time ko, sorry Bal."

"No, its okay Bali. I understand, work is work. Sige na, I'll go na ah. Tapos na shoot ko eh, promise di ako malungkot. I love you." Kath said then kissed DJ on his cheek before leaving the tent to prepare for the concert.

"Love you too, bal." DJ said as he watch Kathryn walked out of the tent.

Of course, Daniel being Daniel grabbed his phone from his pocket and dialled Rox's number.

"Hello Kuya Rox?"

Kathryn on the other hand is so sad. When they reached home, she immediately went to her room and lay on her bed.

Its 7:00 pm and the start of the concert is 8:00 pm. Kathryn is sitting on her bed already dressed-up. She's wearing a short maong shorts, a black hanging top and a knee-length jacket/ coat. She's waiting for Arisse's text or call that she's on her way to Philippine Arena where the concert will be held.

Her phone vibrated and saw Arisse's text. She stand up grabbed her sling bag and went down. When she's at the stairs, she saw a guy wearing skinny jeans, a pair of vans, a black shirt and a checkered unbuttoned polo.

"BAL!" He hugged Daniel as soon as she reached the couch where he's sitting comfortably.

"Good Evening Madame Baby."

"What are you doing here? I thought napaaga call time mo?" she asked her boyfriend.

"Eh yung girlfriend ko kasi nagtatampo sakin hindi kasi ako pumayag na samahan sya sa concert ng idol nya. Kaya pinuntahan ko sya para samahan na sya." He said while smiling.

"OMG! SASAMAHAN MO NA KO? YEEEEY, I LOVE YOU BAL, I LOVE YOU." Kathryn said happily and hugged DJ tight.

"Wait, eh pano yung recording mo?"

"Pina re-sched ko."

"I love you talaga bal, Thank you so much. Sobra-sobra mo kong napasaya."

"Anything for you baby, i love you too."

Kathryn went to Tita Min's room to say that she'll be leaving for the concert with Daniel.

When they reached the venue, media's took photos of them. They answered some of the questions and proceeded inside where they saw Arisse with Patrick and Marlann.

"Ate Giiiirrrrlll!!!" Arisse and Kathryn hugged each other as if they didn't saw each other for years. Best friends, yes.

"Brad" Patrick and Daniel hugged and bumped fist.

They seated on the chairs. The fans on twitter were in a full blast when they knew about Daniel accompanying Kathryn to Katy Perry's concert. They were tweeting 'Boyfriend Duties' 'Daniel is such an Ideal Boyfriend' 'Boyfriend Goals DJ!' which are all true.

Some of the people who will watch also the concert took photos of the couple and upload it to their twitter accounts.

When the concert started, of course girls being girls, were screaming like what usual fan girls do when they attend concerts of their idols. On the other hand, Daniel and Patrick are just smiling by the view of their girls enjoying the concert.

When Katy Perry's just thanking the fans who attended, Daniel and Kathryn bid goodbye to their friends and left the venue.

They ride in Daniel's car, during the road to Kathryn's house. Kath's still singing Katy Perry's song 'California Gurls'.

"California Gurls we're unforgettable! Daisy, dukes, bikinis on top. Sunkissed skin so hot we'll melt your popsicle!" Daniel's just laughing to what Kath's doing.

He can see that Kathryn did enjoy the concert. Well even tho he didn't enjoy the concert that much because its not his music, he did enjoy to see her girlfriend fan girl over an artist.

"Thank you talaga bal ah, dahil sumama ka. And for re-scheduling your recording for me." Kathryn thanked him.

"Anything for you Bal, i love you that much."

"I love you too." Kath hugged his waist while he's still driving.

'Oo, Kathryn. Kahit ano kaya kong gawin para sayo. Kaya kong isakripisyo para sayo, ganyan kita kamahal.' Daniel said to himself as he drive again to Kath's house.

"There were bells on a hill but I never heard them ringing, no I never so them at all 'til there was you...."

.....

So happy! The update's a little bit longer than the others. Haha. This is just FICTION. Thanks for reading! :)

- cloudsnfries