Chapter 2

______________________________________________________________________________ 

Chapter 2 

Bouncefire awoke in StarClan, it was like the lake territory, but better. A shimmering lake with gold fish, lushious green trees, and the cats had stary pelts. One walked up to him. It was Tallstar. He looked healthy and young, unlike what his mother told him when he died. She said he was weak, skinny, and dull looking. Tallstar greeted him. "Welcome to StarClan young Bouncefire. We have come to warn you and congratulate you." As he said that, more cats appeard. Feathertail, Crowfeathers RiverClan love, Hawkheart, WindClan's medicine cat when Tallstar was young, and Heatherstar, WindClan's leader when Tallstar was young. 

"What is your warning, and thank you." Bouncefire said back. He looked at his pelt, it shimmered sort of but it was dull since he was not dead and a true StarClan cat. 

Heatherstar walked forward. She began to speak. " Bouncefire, young medicine cat, WindClan is in grave danger. Only a bouncing fire, the claw of wild, and horse's flower help save the clan. Blood will pour unless they save the clan." She said. All of the dream began to fade. 

"Dont go! What do you mean?" He pounded after them but it all faded. He began to wake up. All of the other cats were too. First Jayfeather, then Flametail, Willowshine, Mothwing, Wildclaw, and Littlecloud all up. 

Everyone said good-bye and went home. Back at the camp, in the medicine cat den, the only den above ground in the camp since every where else were tunnels. Bouncefire explained everything. Wildclaw said she must tell Horseflower, the youngest elder. So they prepared some stuff for Horseflower's visit, and Bouncefire went to fetch her. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Thats Chapter 2, hope you like it and wonder what will happen next chapter. : D