Chapter 5

A moon had passed since the meeting with StarClan. It seemed as though none of the elders have been getting sick, or have a ache. Horseflower was talking to Webfoot and Tornear outside of the den in the warm sun. " Tornear I feel so young again, like I can do a leap into Fourtrees if was still around and we were in our old territory. Those badger-hearted twolegs destoryed it and I'll grab each by the head and teach em' a lesson." Commented Webfoot. 

" I just feel like a hyper apprentice. Be right back cause I feel so alive!" Tornear yelled while made fast runs around the camp. Then came back with some poppy seeds form Wildclaw and some wet moss he grabbed while she wasnt looking. He licked the seeds up which looked like Wildclaw was going to overdose him with six seeds. Then Wildclaw came pounding out of her den. She was screaming at Tornear and chasing him around while the warriors, apprentices, deputy, leader, and elders watched laughing. Boulderpaw was on the ground laughing with Breezepelt. 

"Tornear! Come back with my moss! I'm going to beat you if you don't stop!" Wildclaw yelled as she leaped very high and landing on his back, pinning him down as Bouncefire pryed open Torneaar's jaws, and popped in about 3 poppy seeds. Then Tornear got up and Wildclaw slid down his back, and trotted over to the elders den and went to sleep. Then the camp was silent as the border patrol returned.

 Antpelt, Emberfoot, Heathertail, and Sunstrike walked in. Harespring walked over to them.  Antpelt's black ear twisted and looked like a ant on his brown pelt. Emberfoot's black paws cringed with excitment as Harespring told him. Then his gray pelt started to shake with a tiny chuckle. Harepsring bounced over, his brown and white pelt looked like a cow that had brown spots not black. Sunstrike's tortishell fur was glossy against the sun, and her white spot on her forhead shined very birghtly. She started to try holding in a laugh. Then Heathertail's light brown tabby fur begain to shake like she had ants in her fur, but she was holding in a laugh. Her heather colored eyes closed and then all of the camp burst into a huge laugh.  

Then Wildclaw saw Tallstar,Feathertail, and Hawheart. They were laughing. There star frosted pelts where invisable to her clanmates. They winked and vanished like smoke after it was high in the sky. Now she knew these elders had a blazing fire of energy. More energy then kits and apprentices put togther. 

______________________________________________________________________________ 

This chapter was funny but showed what StarClan ment about the elders. Hope you enjoy and leave comments and vote