Chapter 8

Back to the alley we go, with poor Uni, Pricella, Tabby, and Fletcher now it leaves you on a cliff hanger saying whats happening at the clans!  And Upwalker is the ally cats version of Twolegs (Humans) and monsters are cars for my non-warrior reading fans

_________________________________________________________________________________  

Pricella woke up feeling like a brick from the buildings around her, she stretched and yawned. The box she laid in smelt heavily of mildew and mold. Around her was the unpleasent sight of a old abandoned ally on the far side of the Upwalker place and a strong pang of monster and trash hit her and all of her cat friends who formed a small clan they called AllyClan, since some loners told them about the clans, mainly the cat who watched them named Hermit told them everything. Hermit, a scrwany, black, mangy tom with dirty blue eyes liked to spy. 

Pricella walked to the prey pile, there sat Tabby, Fletcher, and Uni. They hustled togther. Uni spoke first, "Those cats, they are evil, and telling us they're clans are evil." 

"They might be telling the truth, or trying to rise their evilness into the clans." Flecther said softly.   

"Lets just hope Hermit can tell us about the clans so called "evilness" I think those cats are evil." Said Tabby. 

"Lets just go with the flow." Pricella said, the cats broke apart to go hunt and watch their territory. Flecther organized patrolls to hunt, like the clans do. 

"Ok so Uni, Maggie, Tyrant, and Muddy go do a border patrol down near the Shetland Territory." Flecther said standing on a pile of trash. Maggie, a light gray, blue eyed she-cat loved to go near the Shetland Territory, the Shetlands were these evil mangy black cats, all of them black with amber eyes. They kicked out any cat with any other color. Tyrant, a dark gray tabby with amber eyes, he just liked to get out of the ally and explore. Muddy, a all brown cat with green eyes was always muddy and dirty, she loved to play with the younger cats since she was just done with her mentoring. 

"I want Smokey, AJ, Hammy, and Peg to go hunt by the forest land with me and Pricella." Flecther said loudly. Smokey, a dark gray tabby with lovely amber eyes was always a jittery she-cat that sometimes could scare the prey off with her excessive chatting. AJ, who used to be named Chichi, hated his name and liked just the intials AJ, was a black tuexedo cat with green eyes. He loved to chase the butterflies and look through the ancient bags of gross trash. Hammy, a white tom with blue eyes always had the knack for cleaning out his box, making sure not a piece of dust was in his box he slept in. Finally, Peg, the young tortishell and white she-cat with blue eyes, was graceful and chatty, she got along well with everyone, mainly Smokey since they talked alot. 

Fletcher set out with his patroll and Uni went out with his patrol, then Pricella broke off to hunt. Fletcher came with her. "Those cats, I think we should fight the clans." He said in his low voice. 

"But they gave us our ways of organization, why battle them, I said fine so we could leave." 

"Pricella, I think we should." He said touching his muzzle to her forehead. Pricella knew Fletcher wanted to prove he can fight well, but she didn't want anyone to get hurt. 

"I'll think about it." She said softly and went to hunt. 

_________________________________________________________________________________ 

Interesting!!! Cant wait to write more!