Chapter 7

Back to WindClan! 

___________________________________________________________________________________ 

Wildclaw stood beneth the hot green-leaf sun, Bouncefire was helping Antpelt with his sprained hindleg, tonight was a trip to Moonpool, Wildclaw wanted to find out more about the new BloodClan. Then Ashfoot interuppted her thoughts with his whinning.  He was yowling like he was being murdered. 

"My paw! It hurts! Make it stop!" He howled as he was next to a sharp rock and blood ozzed from his swelling paw. 

"Bouncefire! I need some dock poultijuice, and something to dress Ashfoot's paw with!" Wildclaw yelled over the clearing, then after a few moments appeared Bouncefire, along with Furzepaw, who was walking limply with him with her left forpaw dressed in herbs because she cut it. Furzepaw was a gray and white she-cat, who had stunning clear blue eyes, but her name nobody understood, but she said it was orginal like her. 

"Furzepaw go train with Heathertail." Bouncefire said, shooing away the happy apprentice. Furzepaw got the message and trotted gallantly off to play in the gorse with Boulderpaw and Whiskerpaw. Bouncefire then rubbed the poultjuice on the cut and put cobwebs on it to stop it from bleeding.  

                    Wildclaw and Bouncefire arrived at the Moonpool along with Mothwing and Willowshine, they met up with Jayfeather, Littlecloud, and Flametail along the river. The cats talked about the hard leaf-bare coming and how they should stock up now. Then they reached the pool and lapped some water up. Then Wildclaw and Bouncefire appeared in StarClan's lake with golden fish. Runningstorm and Hawkheart appeared from a mist, behind it was Fourtrees, where leaders got their lives recieved even if they never saw the old forest. 

"Welcome to our meeting lake, its just appeared, we wanted something that was like the lake, but we must warn you again." Greeted Hawkheart. He looked at Runningstorm who gave a long sigh. 

"The Dark Forest and BloodClan are rising, all the clans must stand as one if they are to ever survive." Sighed Runningstorm again, he then continued, " Yellowfang believes only ThunderClan will survive, and that StarClan will be destoryed if the third cat of the propechy dosn't take her role seriously, the three must rise to defeat The Dark Forest, whos training warriors from all clans, look around and try to stop them." Runningstorm and Hawkheart faded, then StarClan did, Wildclaw was in a fire raging before her eyes as she saw Bouncefire dying. No! She screamed in her head, then the dream faded away.

_______________________________________________________________________________ 

Can't wait till I write chapter 8! Its gonna b great! And imagaine your friend being Bouncefire or Wildclaw, I'd be scared after I woke up too