Chapter 6

This is from a evil cats point of view, shes the new BloodClan leader 

_______________________________________________________________________________ 

"Now what you say is true, your from this so called Dark Forest where evil dead cats live, and I'm asleep and your telling me to attack your home and now how to? You have some issues." Said a white she-cat, her eyes where odd eyes. One blue as a tropical ocean, another green like a lush forest.  

"Now Pricella, I, Tigerstar, the great, have no issues, I want revenge. Your group of mang... I mean lovely evil cats will be perfect against the clans." Tigerstar said as he slid his dark tabby body around her. He was sugar-coating her so she would be more likely to listen. 

"You idoit tom-cat! I will join, under one condition, you must try to kill me after the battle, if you cannot, I will re-kill you. Now what is our plan." Pricella hissed. She knew no cat could ever kill her. Not even when she was a small kit, she was in a battle with a group of small dogs and scared them away. 

"Our plan of course, to invade and kill everyone! Not just leaders and warriors, but elders, queens, and medicine cats, the kits we shall raise to join the ranks of evil!" Tigertstar loudly said. A fog began to drop and was dense and gloomy around the ugly trees. The sky was pitch black, no stars and moon, Pricella became frightened as a new cat appeared, he smelt of the alley that Pricella lived in. The huge tom wlaked through the fog until he was visable, he was a large, bulky, tough looking silver tom, he had only one eye that was amber and was bright.

"Is that... Uni?" Pricella said wih disbelief in her voice 

"Yep, why are we here, I saw Fletcher with some large tom with a white belly and cold ice eyes. I think he said he was Hawkfrost" Uni said to Pricella. 

Fletcher, a scrwany orange tabby tom with bright blue eyes, was pictured in Pricella's mind, she was scared for him since he could be attacked. "Go get him!" She yelled. 

"Useless, sometimes you can never find a cat here, we walk in this forest alone to punish us for our bad duties." Tigerstar told them, but of course he always seemed to be with some cat.  

"I'll do what ever you want us to! Just stop blackmailing me!" Pricella hissed at Tigerstar, she wanted revenge on him, but the way he described the Clan cats were evil, organized, fighting cats that killed him, maybe she could mock battle them. But Tigerstar would know. 

"You stupid tom! Don't you get how evil they are!" Hawkfrost yowled at Fletcher and threw him by the scruff into a tree. 

"Fine we shall attack, let me out of here!" Fletcher screamed. He wanted to get out of the Dark Forest, he didn't know where he was. Then Tabby, a pretty tortishell with blue eyes, her name was her favorite coat color since she wanted to be a ginger tabby, from his little group of alley cats, appeared with a new tortishell with shocking green eyes. This one was also a she-cat, but looked evil. 

"Fletcher! We need to attack these Clan cats, Mapleshade told me all about how evil they are! Pricella is coming with Uni to tell you they agree, I saw her just a second ago. I wonder if anyone else from our alley had a dream like this?" She said as she sprinted to him and skidded to a stop. 

Pricella and Uni came and said they would attack, but as long as Tigerstar, Mapleshade, and Hawfrost would walk their horrid paths away from the alley cats after the battle ends. 

"Fine" Tigerstar scowled. 

"Of course." Mapleshade said with a evil grin. 

"Certainly." Hawfrost growled. 

The four alley cats faded away into reality, and the three villians walked away with grins of satisfaction that they would get revenge on the clans. 

_________________________________________________________________________________ 

Interesting, makes you wonder why the villians would choose some mangy group of alley cats, hopefully you enjoyed.