Chapter 9

Bouncefire awoke breathing hard, heavy, and shallow. He was in shock from the dream, dying whilr watching his mentor be burned to death. He looked around Moonpool, Jayfeather woke up and said bye then left, along with Mothwing and Willowshine. Flametail was asleep still so Wildclaw and Bouncefire padded from the Moonpool hollow, down the hill to camp.

"Wildclaw, were you on fire?" Bouncefire asked, but regretted it since it sounded stupid.

"In the dream yes, but you were dying!" She exclamined as her eyes were black since her pupils widened. "Can we talk later, I am in shock and want to relax." Wildclaw and Bouncefire walked through camp in silence and into their den, where Wildclaw ate lavender and honey which soothed her shock, Bouncefire washed his face. He swiped his tongue across his left forearm, and swiped it across his silver head.

"I was scared, and nervous, it was scary!" Exclaimed Bouncefire. He was in the herb supply room, him, Onestar, Wildclaw, and Horseflower. They were talking about the dream.

"Onestar, we must prepare for this battle, we must warn the other Clans, but not just yet, give it to the Gathering coming up." Horseflower told him, she flicked her tail nervously and with much anxiety flowing in her veins.

"Are you sure its a new BloodClan? I mean it could be the Dark Forest rising and bringing new cats in this to destroy us." Onestar explained.

"We must take precautions, we can't let the Clans die." Wildclaw said, with hope sparking in her eyes.

"Onestar, we won't let the Clans die." Bouncefire said.

"We won't let anyone of any Clan die." Reassured Horseflower. Onestar nodded and left with Horseflower from the herb supply room.

* * *

"Tallstar, they figured it out!" Exclaimed Mudfur, who resigned to StarClan after trying to kill Onestar when he was Onewhisker, everyone thought he went to the Dark Forest, but StarClan saw he was loyal but thought he should be leader and forgave him.

"That is good, now the clans will be saved." Tallstar said happily while sitting on the StarClan Fourtrees with Mudfur. They began to chat about the Old Forest and its beauty.