Part 14 [Deadly Meetings and Friends]

Finally at the end of that day, we decided to 'yolo' it and go into the forest to the meeting, getting a ride from America.
"Hey Alfie~ Can we get a ride to the meeting building?" Fen asked poking him.
"Um... Why?" He asked turning to him.
"Don't ask questions, duck, just can we get a ride?" Stephanie added, jumping up to them with crossed arms.
America blinked at her, "Ah.. Duck?" He started though I just sighed, "We need to take care of a few things in the forest," I murmured, "We want to find out if some things that were in the Hetalia series are here," I lied calmly.
Alfred raised a brow before slowly nodded, "Alright, sure dude, I guess I can give you guys a ride," he answered.
I shake my head slightly as Fen cheered. I move into the kitchen, glancing around, as my shadow followed with the light, opening a drawer, I glanced over it, before picking a folding pocket knife in the back of the messy drawer filled with random crap. Taking it, I placing it in the pocket of my sweatshirt, before turning back, "Okay, come on guys, we have 10 minutes to get ready," I announced softly.
"Hm.. Alright!" Stephanie said, while Fen laughed and pulled her upstairs. I smiled softly, watching them leave, before turning to confused Alfred and sighed, "Don't ask," I murmur, leaning against the wall.
The American laughed slightly, rubbing the back of his next before answering, "Eh, yeah... I've stopped trying to ask a while ago," he paused, "I see Stephanie is starting to open up," he commented, glancing at the stairs, before back at me.
I nod softly, "Yeah," I sigh, "I think she's starting to accept that she is in this world, same goes for me,"
"Yeah, I remember the first time I let you guys in my house, the first time we met? I remember that you dude were so quiet and tense," he chuckled, while I laughed softly and nodded myself.
"Thanks, by the way," I look up at him, my blue eyes gleaming, "Without you, I don't know what we would have done, and sorry we came into you're world, causing trouble in you're home,"
Alfred's eyes slightly widened as he raised his hands in innocence, slightly shaking them, "Woah dude, no, it's totally cool," he gave me a grin, "I'm happy I met you guys, it's cool being known like you know us,"
I nodded slowly as he suddenly stretched his arms up, and glanced to the side, before at me, "Look, I know you don't like hugs, but... friend hug?" he raised an eyebrow, "Only this time."
My eyes slightly narrowed as I looked at him, before he bit his lip, "Come on, now or never, if Fen and Stephanie come down here it will only be awkward,"
I sigh, grumbling before moving up to him, and hugging him, "Fine," I grumble, blushing slightly, "Friend hug?" I asked softly, while he gave the embrace back, "Yup, friend hug." he secured.
I close my eyes, though once I heard Stephanie and Fen running down the hallway I quickly snap out of it, pulling away from the American, as they ran down the steps, "Okay! We're ready!"
I look up at them, and nod, glancing at Alfred who was looking at me, quickly I turn to look away, and clear my throat, before moving over into the hallway to get my convers.

In the car, I stayed in the passenger seat, looking out the window, my chin resting in my palm, as I noticed we were nearing the large building, as I suddenly felt pressure build in me. Me getting nervous. As I gripped onto the seatbelt tightly before sighing, and glancing at Alfred who started parking, "Can you come back for us in an hour or two?" That way, if something would happen there at the meeting, we would only have to last up to that time, before he would come for us.
"Alright, so I guess see you guys later," he stated, nodding as we got out the car.
"Eh, yeah, bye, thanks again," I say with a small smile, as he grinned and nodded, before starting up the car again and moving back out of his spot.
I watched him drive away, glancing at Fen and Stephanie who were both seeming slightly uneasy, or, nervous also. As I turn to the forest, I already felt eyes watching us, as whispers arose as the nation of America drove away, though the whispers quickly faded, as I only heard a cheerful voice state and echo in my ear, "Ollie! They are here, Ollie!" My eyes narrow as I take a deep breath, turning to Fen and Stephanie, "Ready?" I ask, while they simply nodded, and as on cue, we all started walking towards the forest.
"Stay together, right?" Stephanie suddenly interrupted the silence, as Fen nodded, "That would be the best for all three of us."
I nod at their both statements before adding, "Don't upset them, we don't know what they are capable of..." I trail off, before stopping at the edge of the thickening trees, and the wildlife inside.
"Something wrong?" Fen asked, stopping also with a raised brow.
I watch the shadows of the forest, of the trees, the rocks, the bushes, the plants, before nodding hesitantly, "Y-yeah, fine..." I bit my lip, "Just peachy," I say with haste as I enter the forest, them following me.

Moving in the forest, I glance around me nervous, not really knowing where to go, they did only said forest, but something seemed to tell me that I'm going the right way, towards the insane freaks that we are supposed to meet.
"S-should we call something out?" Fen finally asked, breaking the eerie silence around us.
I think for a second, before slowly calling out, "Hello?" I ask a little louder in the atmosphere.
"Dude, that's not gonna get them out, I know what to do," Stephanie smiled just a slight bit before yelling out, "Hey! Cupcake Boy! Come the fuck out!"
"The fuck Stephanie!" Fen hissed, punching her in the arm, "We are supposed to not get on their bad side!"
Stephanie just shrugged, "We want them to come out don't we? Little cheery boy, Oliver, or whatever his name is, hates swearing doesn't he?" she asked, while I slowly nod, as she gestured, "Well there you go, now as I was saying," she cleared her throat, "Fuck, shit, lalala I'm saying swears, ass, bi-"
"Swear jar! Swear jar! Swear jar!" a sudden screeched echoed through the forest, as a mist formed together, creating a solid black figure, which then broken apart and shattered, showing the figure with detail and color. Me, noticing it was Oliver, as he growled his blue eyes tinted with pink, the swear jar in his hands as he pushing it towards Stephanie, which she pushed it back, "Calm down! And I'm not putting my money in that jar you little shit!" she yelled back.
A loud laughter filled the air as another figure appeared, noticing it was Allen cracking up, "Best crap, ever." he smirked.
"Shut up dude!" Mathieu suddenly appeared near the American and wacked him over the head, making him argue.
And just with that, the around air was filled with talk and people, people appearing around, many of them glaring or eyeing at us. Well shit. My eyes widened, as I looked around them, if something happened. And we had to get away, we couldn't. There were too many of them around. Their eyes gleaming with a dark and insane gleam, the gaze pinning me to freeze.
With a growl, Oliver finally calmed, though still glared at Stephanie, he finally grinned, and raised his arms, "Welcome, poppets! We are so happy you came, and I hope, at the end, you can call all of us... your friends...."