Part 27 [Hitting the End]

'I never expected fighting France's 2p...'

Shooting the claws at him he seemed to dodge them quickly, even for a lazy figure as himself. Even so, she had to check around for her 2p she still hasn't seen for a while now, but keeping her other senses on the blond in front of her who kept on switching places, "Oh damn you, you're cheating!" she hissed in annoyance at him, though didn't give up.
"Huh? Cheating? I didn't know you were stupid enough to think that us 2ps follow the rules," he stated with a dull voice before appearing in front of her, "But if you insist..." he raising a hand to hit her, though she quickly ducked to the side, getting away from him, which he just snickered slightly, following her as she got back, destroying the feet between them that she tried to gain, before she had no more choice, but to launch her hook shot up, letting it latch on a branch as she pressed the button and reeled away from the 2p quickly, before dropping back to the ground a few meters away from him. He didn't form into his shadow, but more like slowly walk up to her, raising a hand up and making a shadow come together, shaping a pistol. Withering the wisp part off with a breeze leaving a grey gleaming handgun in his hand which he simply pointed at her, not saying anything as he blew out smoke from the corner of his lips his indigo eyes hitting her with a tilt of his head.
"Finally." Nicole suddenly moved through the bushes up to them, Fen's eyes widen as she pointed one arm at her 2p, and the other at the other 2p, outnumbered, "I thought you would never be able to beat her."
"So you finally came out, instead of fighting her yourself, huh?" Francois eyes traveled to the dark haired girl who walked up to them slowly.
Nicole smiled slightly, before shrugging, "I wanted you to give her that pathetic rose." she stated an excuse, moving her silver gaze onto Fen's blue one.
"I hate the both of you, where will this get you in life for killing me?!" Fen growled out with narrowed eyes, her eyes flashing between the both of them.
All stayed silent for a moment before Francois muttered, "Once we destroy the 1ps, once I destroy Francis, I won't be known as the other half of something, or, someone. I will be known as my own, do you know how it feels to be only known as that one evil spirit that is the other half of someone? And not be known the other way? No."
"Don't be trying to make her have sympathy for you, everyone knows you came to life only to give the 1ps a hard time."
A blast was suddenly heard after the voice, as Fen turned to look at them, seeing Nicole stumble, back, grabbing her thigh as slowly blood welled up around a spot in her leg. Wasting no time Fen quickly pulled the trigger on her shot, making the claw shoot out, as just as Francois was turning to look at her, he was welcomed with a stab in his shoulder, stepping backwards slightly he hissed out. Fen glanced to the side, seeing France moving up, flashing a glance at her, which she nodded too, and her narrowed eyes softly gleamed as the claw stabilized itself in the Frenchman's 2p's shoulder. The chestnut female reeled him in with a swift movement, greeting him with a hit straight in the nose, glaring down at him, "That was for the rose.." she muttered coldly, quickly running away from the blond 2p that could attack her, unlatching the claw from him, "Francis!" she called out, running to him since they had a moment as the 2ps regained their strength after their wounds.
"Are you alright, amour? I'm sorry, I lost track of my 2p, and I came as quick as I could-" though his apologetic words would cut off as she flung her arms around his neck, "I'm just happy you came.." she murmured softly, though quickly stepped back from him, since this wasn't the right time to confess gratitude.
France was about to say something, though stopped himself and said something seriously, "I'll lead Francois away from you, that only leaves you with your 2p if you can handle her." he stated softly.
Fen nodded to him, smiling slightly, "Yes, thanks again," she murmured softly to him, before he nodded, and she turned towards Nicole, who was cursing under her breath, an angered and dark gaze slowly moved up and met her 1ps eyes, as Francis run over to separate him and his 2p away from the two girls, finally letting Fen fight her own self, on her own, a 1v1 battle, fair for both.