Chapter 1: First Day of Uni

A/N: This may have a bit of SPG things here and there but WATCH OUT, people!!
******************************
Y/N

Its the last day of summer, DAMMIT!! I feel like the whole summer, everything ive been through is drama. Ever since my bestfriend Esther started dating the football jock, Liam Payne earlier this summer.

She has been head over heels over him ever since Year 8 until now that we still happen to be in the same school as him, Richensale College.

Anyway, ever since she got with him, I just felt we are starting to fall apart from each other. I mean, we do still talk but not that much because she always spends time with her idiot boyfriend.

"Earth to Y/N!! HELLO!!" Esther said breaking me out of my trance. "Gosh! What the heck is soo important that makes you shout to me like that?" I said sarcastically. "Okay okay, keep your chill! As I was saying, me and Liam are going to the movies this Friday night, wanna come??" "Nah, maybe i'll just stay home and have a movie marathon by my own single self." I said with a very very honest voice which made her have a sad expression on her face.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I'll be fine, Es."

"Kk. See you on Monday then!! Text you, Dayton!!" She said while running away to Liams car.

******************************
I woke up hella early today and just as I was going to start it...
"Y/N Sweetie, come down here please!?" My mom said and of course as an obedient child myself I followed her, DUH.

"Yes my dear mother?"

"Well someone woke up with a good mood. I have not seen that in a couple of days."

I giggled before saying,
"Very funny, mom. Anyways, whats the rush?" I say very eager to know about it.

"We have new neighbors!! As I have heard, the have 2 boys. 1 in kindergarten and the other as the same age as you!! Their names are Theo and Neil? Or was it Niall or Neiall??" My mom said.

"Yay. Great just great." I said sarcastically paired up with a fake smile plastered on my face.

"Honey, it wont be that bad. By the way, you need to be dressed for school, remember?" My mom said.

"Oh yeah. I almost forgot! Thanks mom!!" I said running up the stairs to my room.

I took a quick bath and I picked up a navy blue sweater, black stockings, red skater skirt and my black boots.

"Mom!! I may not have breakfast today, I might get late!! Love you!!" I said while almost tripping down the stairs because hey, I am rushing right?

"Okay, bye love you sweetie!!"

Then I took my car and drove to my University, I am in college BTW. I parked my car then quickly I heard someone familiar calling my name.

"Y/N!!! Y/N!! Wait up!!" My bestfriend Esther said. We are still bestfriends, maybe it was just me thinking that we are slowly tearing apart. The world may never know.

"Es!! Its soo nice to see you again!! I miss you so f**ing much. It has been FOREVER!!" I said running for a hug.

"Well... I miss you too a whole lot. How about in lunch we talk about my summer. But for now, we talk about your summer." She said excitedly

"Well there is not much to talk about."

"I am sure there is!! You are the cooler one between us. Any boys around??" She said wriggling her eyebrows as if she knows something.

"No... but I am looking forward to meeting this Niall guy that is soon to be our neighbor." I said full of honesty.

"Hmm..... I think someone is trying to get your attention." She said smirking. What is it with people these days? Always smirking around??

"I dont know, I just am excited to meet him I guess."

"Sure you are. Anyways, we are getting late might as well get to class."

With that, we went to our first period.

******************************
From: Unknown number

Hey gorgeous, looking quite good today. ;)

Mysterious, it was the first day and someone already got my number? Weird.

To: Unknown number

Im sorry, I dont know who you are? And how do you know my number??

I looked around beforw sending it, no one was texting. I pressed 'send' and then looked around again.

I saw a boy about my age with messy hair, blue with a shade of green eyes. He was wearing a grey sweater, skinny jeans, and a pair of Adidas.

From: Unknown number

I have, connections baby. Connections that you dont have.

He is quite a handsome guy but the nicknames he gives me, dont make me like him. So I have decided to send him one last message before shoving my phone in my bag.

To: Unknown number

Please dont give me nicknames and please dont text me. So if you excuse me, I need to listen to the teacher.

I hit 'send' and shoved my phone in my bag. But then he sent another message:

From: Unknown number

Feisty. I like it. Darling, please dont get mad at me. By the way, my name is Louis Tomlinson. The hottest guy you will ever meet.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled quietly, dont wanna make him know that the last sentence he sent me was making him quite the charmer.

The lesson went on like forever.
But then to my luck, the bell rang 3 minutes early. I quickly put my things in my bag so I wont have the need to talk to Louis. Luckily, I left faster than him.
******************************
"Es, you wouldnt believe what happened in class." I said still full of shock.

"What is it tell me now." She said demandingly.

"Okay. So as the lesson was starting there is this boy who texted me. I did not give him my number. He was quite handsome but he gives me nicknames like darling, baby, etc. And those are quite intimidating." I said quickly. I was panicking, I guess.

"So he did all that. But you do know his name, do you??!!" She said also full of shock.

"Of course I know. His name is Louis Tomlinson."

"Hmm... Sounds familiar, maybe he is famous. But anyway, dont text him, yet."

We then started talking about her summer life.

"Going strong with Liam?" I said wriggling my eyebrows while smirking.

"Yeah. I never knew he was this romantic, I hope we last very long. This was my lifelong dream." She said full of hope and happiness.

I swear, if this guy hurts Es, his heart will be shattered to pieces, literally. Okay, that sounds brutal but she is after all my bestfriend and I just want the best for her.

******************************
The classes went on so fast cause they cut it short so I was driving back home in no time.

As I was parking, I saw a moving truck with lots of boxes inside.
******************************

A/N: So, how do you think of my first book?? This is my first time and I hope y'all like it!!!
Whats your first impression on Louis? Cover is made by hireath-
All the love.
-A.xx.