Chapter 18: Girls Night

I'm really in love with Wild Things by Alessia Cara right now soo this will be the song for this chapter.

--

Es

Me, Andie, and Y/N went straight to my house to get the movies.

We took Y/Ns car when we drove.

"Hey mum! This is our new friend Andie." I introduced.

Andie waved to mum and of course, my mum being her kind self, went over to hug her instead.

I went to my room and picked out some movies. We arent really into Romance so I brought Horror and Action.

I headed dow after and told mum we were going to Y/Ns house.

We walked back to the car and drove to Target.

Y/N took one cart and brought it to the Chips station.

We bought a lot of chips and they started to look for more. I went to walk around since I get really bored when I'm at Target so I went to the Music station.

I was looking through some 5SOS Albums when I heard the same irritating voice I wish I never heard again. Jace.

I looked up and saw his handsome but devilish face.

"What are you doing here?" I said angrily through gritted teeth.

"I'm just visiting. But it would be a shame if I went to your school aint it?" He said smirking.

I swear, smoke is coming out of my nose right now.

"Get away from me AND Y/N." I warned before walking back to Y/N.

I guess my face said I was really angry right now since they were examining it carefully.

"What happened? Why are you fuming with anger?" Andie asked with concern.

I just tried to hide it with a fake smile. Didnt work.

"Cmon. Tell us." Y/N said while Andie was paying for the food.

"I'll tell you both when we come back." I said calmly.

They nodded and agreed. We finished paying and decided to go.

We arrived at Y/Ns house and immediately flopped down on the couch getting comfortable.

"Okay. Now spill." Andie said after turning on the tv.

"Well you may not know him. But I saw Jace." I said looking at Y/N.

Her eyes widened while Andie looked confused.

"Wait. You did? I saw him at H&M." She said.

I was shocked but I decided not to say it.

I really hope he dosent go to Richensale.

"Who is this Jace?" Andie asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"Okay. I'm going to tell you." Y/N sighed.

She told the story of how that guy is THE most evil boy we ever met.

(a/n: The story is on Chapter 15)

--

Y/N finished telling the story and Andie looked as shocked as ever.

"Why would he ever do that? That is just cruel." She said shaking her head.

"Well, he just cant accept the fact that Y/N isnt his anymore. He said that is the only way he can see to win her back." I said.

He was always so cruel when he was or wasnt with Y/N. He would beat up anyone who even looks at my bestfriend. And not in a good way.

"I'm just gonna hope he dosent go to Uni." Y/N said.

"Anyways, lets forget about that problem and have a great time!" I said trying to lighten up the mood.

They agreed to my idea then Y/N went to the kitchen to make some popcorn while Andie and I put on Insidious 2.

I sure as hell will be scared to death.

--

A few minutes later and I'm here closing my eyes tightly but the sound of the movie really dosent help.

I'm really scared now and I am hugging the crap out of Andie.

She dosent seem to be scared. AT ALL. How??

Y/N tried to take her phone out to block the tv but that didnt seem to work since when the red faced guy showed up she cursed loudly and dropped her phone.

That made me and Andie laugh cause that was hilarious when you saw it.

The movie finally ended and we decided to sleep over since we can drive to each others houses to get our bags ready for Coachella. We are soo excited for tomorrow!!

Goodnight World xx.

--

Sorry if this chapter was short and shitty. I'm having writers block right now.