Chapter 7: Misunderstanding

So today, my day started weird. First of all, Ni didnt go with me to school. I instantly knew something was wrong.

"Hey mum? Did you see Ni?" I said full of thought. "No, sorry honey I didnt. Why?" Mum said. "Nothin. Just wondering." I said. I couldnt let my mum know, she overreacts in little things.

I ate my breakfast quickly and bid my mum goodbye. I drove to school and instantly texted Ni.

To: The Hottie next door

Hey. You okay? You didnt go with me. :(

In the usual, he texts me right after I text him but.... sadly, no reply. I really wanna know whats wrong. Its driving me crazy.

I walked up to Es as I saw her. "Hey. Have you seen Ni anywhere?" I said sadly. "No, I havent. Why?" She asked.

"He hasnt texted me and we didnt walk to school together."
Es looked at me worryingly and also shocked as I am.

"Maybe he is sick, you never know." Es said assuring me.

"Okay fine. Lets get to class before we get late." I said. But I still dont believe her. We got to class early so I decided (half regretting) to text Louis if he has seen Ni.

I know this might be the last thing I would do but I have no choice, he seems to know everyone here in school, might as well ask.

To: Tommo

Hey. Have you seen Niall??

He instantly replied a few minutes later.

From: Tommo

Well goodmorning to you too, love. And no havent seen blondie.

I chuckled quietly cuz of his nickname. But then, a few moments later, Niall came, looking very horrible. He has bruises and scars. Luckily, the teacher didnt notice. I wonder what could have possibly happened...
******************************
Nialls P.O.V

I came to school as early as I can because I thought it would be nice to surprise Y/N this morning.

But when I walked inside the school doors... I guess the surprise was for, me.

A boy who I figured was the one and only, Louis Tomlinson. He was always flirting with Y/N. But
I guess now, I have no fight against him.

They dragged me until we reached the janitors closet and locked the doors.

"You. What makes you think that Y/N would like you, blondie?!?!"
Louis said spitting those words like venom.

"You know what?? She told me last night that you were soo over her. She dosent like you. She never will. So dont ever think you'll be together." He continued smirking.

I didnt know what to do even if those word hurt like swords no, hurt more than swords. I am soo gullible to even think that. But at the back of my mind, I doubt wether she really said that or not. She couldnt have. She wouldnt say such a thing.

"Boys, do whatever you have to do for him to look horrible. Its up to you all. I gotta go to my Y/N. Buhbye blondie, goodluck on being alive." He said.

And with that, they started puching, kicking, and doing horrible things to hurt me. But it wasnt near in what Louis just told me.
******************************
Y/N P.O.V.

As soon as the class ended, Ni walked as fast as he can and didnt even glance at us. Which hurt me to be honest.

"Whats up with him?" Es asked.
"I dont really know actually." I said worried of what couldve happened before I got here.