Chapter 12: Busted

A/N: I decided to give Harry a point of view soo here ya go!! Sorry if this chap. is short and shitty :(
******************************
Harry

This is the fourth day of the project me and Y/N were working on.

I couldnt help but stare at her beauty from time to time. I always get caught.

Great. Maybe she thinks I'm a total freak now. Or not.

I heard a few knocks on my front door. And I immediately knew it was her.

I ran to the front door and opened it.

"Hello, love. Lets go shall we?" As I said 'love' her cheeks turned to a light pinl shade.

She is so cute and smart. How could she not have a boyfriend.

And no, I dont consider Niall as her boyfriend. She hasnt said a word about it anyways. So I just let it slip out of my mind. I like to think they're just great friends.

"Thanks, Haz." She said and we walked towards my room.
******************************
"F**k. I'm exhausted. I want to lie down and sleep." She groaned and god she dosent know what she does to me.

"Well then, c'mere and sit down love. Lets watch tv and take a break." I said.

She looked shocked but obeyed instead. She lied down beside me and I changed the channels to see what was on.

After what seems like forever, we settles on watching 'The Proposal'. We agreed that it was a heck of a hilarious movie.

I let out a loud laugh when the chant started and Y/N chanted along which makes it a lot better.

"To the windows, to the windows, to the walls, to the walls, let the sweat drip down my ba**s let all them bi**hes call!" I laughed and admired how she set aside her pure and innocent self just to say that chant.

I lifted her chin up and said,
"Y/N, you are the most beautiful, smart, kind, and perfect girl I know. You must know that. That time, in the mall I laid my eyes on you. I knew you had to be mine. I know this sounds cheesy and you may not like it. But can you please please give me a chance on a date? You wont regret it. I promise." I told her. Took me a lot of confidence there.

She looked up at me in shock but before I could continue, she leaned up to me and smashed our lips together. I got lost in the kiss and I pulled her on top of me so she was straddling me.

After a few minutes the kiss started to get heated, my door flung open.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?!?! Y/N?! HOW COULD YOU?!?!" Niall came in shouting.

Shit. I forgot he wanted to play video games. I fu**ing messed up. Oh no.

"Niall..... W-we can explain." I said but it was too late.

Y/N got off me and ran to Niall.

I got up and started to pace back and forth wanting to figure out what to do.
******************************
Y/N

Here I am. Chasing Niall telling him to stop.

How the hell could I explain now? I have nothing to say. I completely ruined everything. With both Harry and Niall.

"NIALL! Just stop for a moment!" Thats when he stopped and I walked up to him panting.

"Why? How could you do this?" He said as he turned around tears threatening to come out of his eyes.

"Look. I'm sorry okay? I didnt know what came over me. Please." I said. Tears threatening to come out too.

"Then, there isnt anything to explain about. Maybe we werent supposed to be together after all."

Thats when I broke down and sat to the nearest bench.

Maybe he is right.... Yes. He is. We werent for each other. These scenarios are all for this. Flashbacks started to come. Maybe the thing with Louis was a warning. Sadly, it is over. I had just met him. People say, thats impossible! Theyre overreacting! I'm not. If they were in my place, maybe they would understand. Hardly. We werent supposed to be together. We were pushing our chances and it.... exploaded. Its over. I guess we were meant to be just close friends after all.

He sat down beside me. And to my surprise, he hugged me.

"M-maybe youre right, Ni. We arent for each other. We shouldve took the warnings." I said as I looked up to see him crying too.

"Yes, love. We are really spoiled arent we?" He said trying to lighten up the mood.

After a while of just hugging, I spoke up.

"Can we still be friends?" I said.

"Of course love. We will be. But in one condition." He pointed out. Leaving me confused.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You will introduce me to whoever you fancy." He says proudly.

I laughed answering "Yes big bro Ni." As he laughed with me.

There it was. Now, maybe its over. But its a new chapter.

My tears were drying up and Ni spoke,

"Hey. Maybe you can go back to Harry. I am sure he is worried as hell right now." He said.

We pulled away and said our goodbyes to each other and that we will see each other tomorrow.

I'm greatful that this day ended great. Not like I predicted. I expected him to yell at me for making out with Harry but gladly not.

I ran back to Harrys house and headed to his room to find him pacing back and forth running his hands through his hair.

I stopped him and smashed my lips against his like I did earlier.

He was really shocked but kissed me back. Our lips moved in sync and it felt like heaven. He pulled back and said,

"How are you two? Did you work it out?" He said his tone full of worry.

"Yes thankfully. We agreed that it would be better if we were friends instead. Its over but its for the better." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

He smiled and kissed me again. Carrying me to the bed and hovered over me.

"Now. We can continue what was happening earlier." He commanded. His eyes darkening.

And the rest is, well, I couldnt tell you ;)
******************************
A/N: And there! Daylan is officially off the list! What could be instore next!! All the love.
-A.xx.