Chapter 2: The New Neighbors

As I was parking I saw a moving truck with lots of boxes inside.

Then came out of a BMW car was a short, blonde woman carrying a small, shaggy-haired blonde boy who was peacefully sleeping.
And then a man with a moustache and also blonde hair.

But what caught my full attention was the blonde boy wearing a blue flannel over a white shirt, black jeans, and white Converse. Just as he was walking past my car, he looked in my direction and WINKED AT ME??!!

OMG!! A hot and cute guy who happens to be my neighbor, winked at me!!

Okay, Y/N... Its just a handsome guy, youve seen tons of them, right??

******************************
I walked inside my house with a stupid grin on my face.

"I see... You have seen our neighbors havent you?? And their son Niall??" My mom said teasingly.

"Yeah. I kind of think he is cute though."

"You think? Hmmm..... BTW, they are coming over for dinner tonight, you should get ready." My mom said clapping her hands.

"Kk. After I finished my home work!" I said already running up the stairs, carefully. Dont wanna ruin my face right?

******************************
After studying, I took a quick warm bath and put on my lace crop top, white jeans, and Vans. I finally put on minimal makeup and went downstairs.

Moments later, our doorbell rang and I quickly got up to get it.

As I opened the door, "Hello! Its so nice to meet you all. My name is Y/N Dayton, please come in!"

I said opening the door wider and smiling brightly as I said that.

"What a kind and beautiful young lady!! Nice to meet you too!" The woman said.

"I agree, honey. She fits nice for Niall over here." The man said.

"Dad!!! Please dont embrass me in front of a beautiful lady!!" Niall said blushing lightly. His Irish accent makes me blush and giggle a little.

"Hewwo!! Nice to meet you!!!" The younger boy said tapping my legs.

"Aww!! Nice to meet you too, you cute little boy!" I said, bending down to hug him.

"Why dont I get a hug." Niall whispers to me with a pout. God, this boy is killing me.

"No, Mr. You dont." I whispered back chuckling.

"Oh, there you are!! I am so glad you made it all!!" My mom said happily.

"Come on, lets all eat!!" I invited them.

"Anything for food!! Right Theo?" Niall said rushing to the table.

"YES YES YES!!" Theo cheered.
******************************
Niall and Theo sat beside me and the adults sat on the other side.

"I did not know you are really good at golf, Niall" I said with my mouth full.

"Yeah, I am a good at it, but not as good as Rory Mcilroy!" Niall whisper-shouted.

"K. Whatever you say young lad."

"You know what, maybe we should hang out sometimes. Maybe tomorrow, movie night. My parents are not home, they are taking Theo with them." Niall said with eyes filled with hope.

"Maybe, maybe not. I'll think about it." I said teasingly.

"Aww... Come on! It'll be fun I promise. There will be lots of food!" He said