Chapter 14: Dates

Y/N

It has been forever. And the teacher is still blabbering about things I'm proud to say, I already know.

And worse, she keeps on stopping and tells a story of some kind.

Why the heck dosent the bell ring already? My stomach is growling as hell right now.

I glanced at Harry just to see his head on his hand pouting. While his other hand is holding mine.♡

Awhh he is so cute. How could I be so lucky?

Great. I'm sitting here admiring him and then....oh no.

I looked at the other side of the classroom to see that witch Stephanie twirling her hair on her finger, biting her lower lip, and looking at Harry as if he is a delicious meal she is about to get.

Ugh! She disgusts me so bad, I wanna vomit. Oh and bang my head on the table.

I glared at her which she didnt notice since she is busy trying to flirt to a guy who isnt even looking at her.

I squeezed Harrys hand and he instantly looked at me and smiled before he kissed my cheek.

I smiled lightly before glancing at Stephanie who is rolling her eyes.

Making Harry look at her for a moment as she winked at him.

He faced back at me. His face full of disgust.

"That girl needs to take a hint." He whispered to me as I chuckled.

"I see, youre jealous arent you?" He said.

My eyes widened and I instantly replied.

"What? No. Course not. Pftt." I said not looking at his gorgeous eyes.

Oh Y/N snap out of it really.

He raised an eyebrow and said,
"You are. Dont deny, love. Wouldve felt the same if I were you." And with that, he pulled a strand of my hair to my ear.

"Whatever you say, Styles." I said and he giggled.

Oh damn. I just made the Harry Styles giggle? I should get an award. I'm kidding.

I poked his dimple and his smile grew wider. That seemed to be a new habit of mine.

After 3 more minutes, the bell finally rang so me and Harry headed out to the Cafeteria.
******************************
Andie

Okay Andie. Calm down. Breathe.

Niall is only asking you to dinner cause he is being a great friend. Right?

Oh please. That just escalated quickly.

"You okay, Andie?" He said as he chuckled. Breaking me out of my trance.

"What? O-oh y-yeah. I'm fine. Totally." I stuttered.

Nope. I am the complete opposite.

"Oh okay. As I was saying, will you go to dinner at my house?" He said looking into my eyes.

Oh god. His blue eyes are so beautiful.

"Sure Niall. I will. I'm going to ask my mum and dad." I smiled.

Okay. Play it cool.

"Really? Thank you so much." He said delightfuly as he pulled me into a hug.

There goes 'cool'.

We pulled away and saw Y/N and Harry plus Es and Zayn coming our way.

Awhh the two couples look so cute together. I ship them so hard.

"Hey guys. Whatcha doing?" Harry said as they sat down.

"Oh nothing." I said looking at Y/N and Es who were nudging my arm.

"Harold! Zayn! Guess what." Niall said to Harry and Zayn happily.

Oops. There goes the happy little leprechaun.

"What is it?" Harry said.

"Andie said 'yes' to dinner!" He said a little bit loud that managed to let Y/N hear who was digging in her bag.

"What?! Really? Oh my gosh. You two are going to be great together. I promise." Y/N said grinning.

"Oh my gosh! That night will be amazinggg!" Es gushed.

Harry, Zayn, and Niall laughed loudly.

"Oh c'mon. Harry and you would look perfect together too!" I said making her blush like a tomato.

"We dont we, darling?" Harry said wrapping an arm around her shoulders and kissing her head.

"And you two, will make the perfect couple." I told Es and Zayn.

They just blushed and stared at each other. Awhh.

This scenario is making my heart melt.

"Thanks Andie." She said still blushing.

We got our food and sat down until I suddenly got an idea.

"Guys! I have an idea!" I said.

They looked at me and asked what was it.

"Okay. My dad knows this friend who can help us go to...." I trailed off to maybe leave suspense.

They all leaned in and asked in unison,
"Where to?"

"TO COACHELLA" I said loudly causing people to look and say 'shh' making me blush.

"Oh. Sorry." I whispered.

Niall lifted my chin making me giggle a bit.

"Oh.My.Gosh Andie really? That is so great!" Y/N said excitedly.

"Thanks a lot Andie. Going to Coachella is a dream." Harry said.

"Thank you thank you." Niall said as he hugged me.

The bell rang suddenly making us pull away.

"Well. Thats our signal we gotta go. Andie I'll catch you later we will go shopping. My treat." Y/N smiled before walking away hand in hand with Harry.

"Sorry guys. I cant go, my mum has company at home today. I really wish I could though." Es whispered to us.

We both said it was fine and she thanked us before walking off with Zayn.

Man, I am really lucky to have best friends to lean on.
(Get it? Lean on. A song reference? No? Okay. I'll shuddup.)
******************************
A/N: What do you think will happen in Coachella? Leave it in the comments :) All the love.
-A.xx.