Chapter 16: Dinner Date

Andie

As soon as I entered the house, I went straight to my room.

What should I wear? I need to be presentable.

Oh god. I'm overthinking this. I should maybe casual. But not too casual.

After moments and moments of digging in my closet, I finally settled with wearing something casual. A floral white dress and some sandals.

I put on natural makeup since I dont really like to put makeup on.

I went down to tell mum I'm going.

I have a brother. His name is Andre. He graduated already. But still lives with us. Hardly. My brother wasnt here, he was always at work. Like he always is he hardly ever comes home. And when he did, I was at school and he just passed by to get his clothes for a buisness trip. Sometimes I wonder, what happened to our bonding times before. But mum always says maybe he was just busy. Thats all. Pft as if.

"Mum, I'm going to a friends house for dinner." I said.

"Oohh. A friend you say? Or is it?" She said raising her eyebrow playfully.

"Oh please, mum. I'll never get a boyfriend." I said rolling my eyes before hugging her.

She patted my back and told me to cheer up.

I just laughed and went to my car.

Yes. I have a car. Havent mentioned it have I? Well here it is.

My dad bought it for me on my 16th birthday. I told him that it was too early but he was having none of it.

I drove to the address Niall gave me a while ago at school.

Once I parked, I grabbed my purse and knocked on the door.

A minute later, Niall opened the door. Looking as great as ever.

Oh god. My breathing just got heavy. He looks so handsome. I sound like some girl gushing over her favorite bandmember. (a/n: eyyy coincidence?)

He was wearing jeans and a white shirt. He looks so casual but still, handsome. More than handsome to be honest with all of you.

"H-hey Andie. C-come on in." He said nervously before pulling me into a hug.

"Hi Niall. T-thank you." I said as I hugged back.

I entered his house who was right beside Y/N's I noticed.

His house was beautiful and really organized.

There was a mahogany table near the front door with pictures on top of it with some flowers. Not just flowers but real ones. People mostly use fake ones. And I dont like it.

I looked at one of the pictures. Its Niall, a blonde little boy, and his parents. His mum is really beautiful.

"Thats my family. The cute little boy is my brother Theo." He said pointing at the boy while he wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"He us really cute." I said smiling.

He chuckled then pulled a pout from his pink lips.

"Damn. Cuter than me?" He saud jokingly.

I touched his cheek and said,
"Nope. Youre cuter, Nialler." Then I giggled.

This boy is really cheeky.

"Good. I was about to take his dessert." He said before I put down the picture making me blush.

He guided me down the living room where his brother was playing and his dad was watching soccer.