Chapter 15:Shopping

Andie

"One fact about the heart: it beats over 100,000 times a day and over two billion times in a lifetime." The teacher blabbered.

I felt Niall lean into my side and whisper into my ear.

"You make my heart beat like that y'know." Then he smirked as my eyes widened at what he said.

I started scribbling down notes on my binder. Not because I 'love' to study. But because I was getting bored.

I looked at my watch to see that its only 5 more minutes until dismissal.

After scribbling more notes, my pen ran out of ink making me curse under my breath.

Just in time, the bell rang making me and Niall grab our things and head to our lockers.

I put my things in and took my bag out of it.

Until Y/N and Harry walks up to me and reminding me to go to the mall with her to shop.

"Harry, Andie and I will go shopping later. You can go to Ni." She told Harry kindly.

"Sure, love. See you tomorrow." Harry said before kissing her cheek then walking off.

"Aww you guys are so cute together." I gushed.

Y/N blushed and thanked me.

We walked out of the school and towards her car.

I entered and we drove off to the mall.

"Ni and you would make a great couple."

"Wow. Really? Thanks."

"Just tell me whenever he is being an arse. I'll kick him where it hurts the most." She said.

Then we shared a laugh until I remembered something.

"Oh. Y/N, I need to be home by 7:00 to get ready for Niall asked me to family dinner."

She nodded and said,
"Ni took the chance when he had it 'eh?"

"He sure did."

We talked more until we parked.

We headed inside and went in straight to H&M.

"Okay. Pick whatever you want. I'll pay." She smiled.

Which took me by shock.

"Omg really? Thank you thank you thank you so much!" I said hugging her.

"Well youre my bestfriend. AND youre taking me to Coachella" She said as we pulled away.

I'm so lucky for having bestfriends as great as them.

I went to go look for outfits that would fit for Coachella.

--

Y/N

I went to the tops section where I saw lots of beautiful tops that I could wear.

Heck, I need to restrain myself from buying all this.

I dont usually say this to anyone. Cause if I did, believe me, lots of fake friends are gonna approach me. Even Stephanie the witch.

I saw a mirror near the rack so I decided to put the top in front of me to see if it will look good on me.

Thats until......I saw him. On the mirrors reflection.

Its him. Its Jace. Jace Faulterson.

Flashbacks started to show in front of me as looked at him.

I tried to shake it off.

I turned around to look closely. It is him. The boy who ruined my life in High School. I hated him. It was a long story.

He looked in my direction and locked eyes with me. Showing me those eyes of his filled with evilness.

A smirk showed on his lips and he started to walk towards me.

"Well well well if it isnt little Y/N. Havent seen you in a while." He said grinning before tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

But I slapped his hand away.

"Dont.Call.Me.That." I said sternly.

He pouted and said,
"Aww did I make you mad?"

"Get away from me. I dont wanna see you." I said pushing him away.

He chuckled and responded.

"I'll let you go. This time. I WILL see you. Watch your back." He said in gritted teeth.

As he walked away. I told myself to not bother it so I wont show Andie that I just met someone who I really didnt want to see. For as long as forever.

I pickef more clothes in my size not even bothering to fit them.

I looked for Andie and I saw her in the dresses section.

"I'm done. You?" I smiled lightly.

She picked up one more item then nodded.

"Y/N. You okay? You look pale." She said with eyes full of worry.

"Y-yeah. I am." I said.

I thought she wouldnt believe me. But thankfully she did. I really didnt wanna talk about it.

We walked to the cashier and I handed her my credit card then she put the clothes neatly inside paperbags.

We walked back to my car and drove to her house.

"Thank you sooo much. Bye, love. See you tomorrow." She smiled starting to get out.

"My pleasure. Bye!" I waved before driving back to my house.

Why would Jace be here? I hope he wont go to Richensale. God please no.

"Hey mum. I'm back." I said as I entered the house.

She looked up from her magazine and said,

"Hello honey. Whats wrong you look kinda pale to me." She asked.

I knew she would.

"Nothing. I'm just stressed. I guess." I simply said as I went yp the stairs.

"Oh okay. Rest for now. I'll call you when dinner is ready." She said.

I entered my room and flopped down on the bed. I turned on the tv and watched my favorite: The Simpsons.

I was watching but I fell asleep.

--

What could Jace be there for?

All the love.xx.
-A.xx.