Chapter 9: The New Girl

I dedicate this chapter to my bestfriend @supitsdrea. Luv ya gurl.
-A.xx.
******************************
I woke up today still upset over what happened. But I am praying very hard for him to understand that Louis was messing with him.

Speaking of Louis, I sure will kill him. Who gives him the right to almost kill Ni? And even lie about me to ruin our.... friendship? Amma call it that.

I took a quick bath and got changed.

"Morning mum." I told her.

"Morning honey." She said.

I ate breakfast quietly then told my mum I needed to go to school early until someone honked outside.

I quickly stood up and hoped it was Niall. Sure enough, it was him.

I suddenly felt soo giddy and excited.

"Hey. I figured that I could give you a chance (choncè)?? Louis is a bumhole anyway." He said giving me a smile.

"Thank you. You wouldnt regret this." I said and hugged him tightly.

"Y/N.I.Cant.Breath." He said out of breath.

I instantly let him go laughing.

"Hahahaha Sorry Ni." I said.

He laughed too and we went to school quite quickly.

We walked into the school doors. And then I told Niall to get to his friend, Mark first.

Then I went out to look for Louis. I am very ready to give him a piece of my mind.

I found him leaning on a locker with his friends.

He saw me coming and whispered something to his friends and they took off.

"Hey. How r u doing, love?" He said smirking.

"Dont 'love' me! I know what you did to Niall." I said sharply.

"I didnt do anything to blondie." He said acting all innocent.

"Oh come on Louis! Dont play innocent. Im not an idiot. I know that you told him that I used him for fame and that I would never like him. Well, youre wrong in all levels. I hate you, oh wait, I dont. I actually wanna punch you but that will cause nothing anyways." I said coldly. Leaving him speechless.

"Look, Im sorry. I-I didnt know what I did. I was jealous, Y/N. Im sorry I really am." He said shyly.

I almost believe him, almost. I wouldnt dare to. He may say this now, but I know that him, a badboy. Is just acting. So, I wouldnt even think about forgiving him. No way.

"I dont wanna hear it. What you did is unforgiving. Dont talk to me. Talk to me when youre sure of yourself." I said walking away.

I then saw Ni with Es and said,

"Hey. Goodmorning." I said.

"Goodmorning to you too. Have you heard that theres a new girl? Shes ariving today. Andie is her name, I think." Es said.

"Oh. Is that so? Hope shes nice not like the others." I said glancing at Stephanie only by herself cause of what a happened a few days ago.
******************************
We got to class and put our things down quickly.

Everyone started coming in and the teacher too. Not long, the Mr. Clyde introduced the new girl.

"Hello class. We will have a new student today. Ms. Andie Heathers?" Mr. Clyde said.

Then a girl walked inside. I admit, she is very pretty. She is wearing black jeans and a striped crop top and some sneaks.

Some of the jocks whistled and I saw Stephanie just roll her eyes. Typical.