Chapter 20: Coachella II

Coachella! Here they go! Too bad I wrote this AFTER Coachella. :(((

--

Zayn

I felt woozy and dizzy when I woke up.

I glanced at Es and she looked at me.

She giggled and said.
"You okay? You look pale." She said while putting her hand on my head.

"I'm fine. I just feel dizzy." I smiled.

A few minutes later, the pilot said that we were about to land.

I held Es' hand making her blush and squeeze my hand lightly.

After a few moments, we already landed and getting our bags.

We lined up the aisle and headed out the plane.

We met at one particular area after we landed.

"Hey guys. A van will be waiting for us outside. Right about.....Now." Andie said looking at her watch.

We headed to the lobby then outside the airport.

Sure enough, Andie guided us to the van which will be driving us to our hotel.

We put our bags at the back then settled down inside.

The drive to the hotel was quite long actually.

Once we arrived, we went to the front desk to get our room numbers and keys.

Our room numbers were 269 & 270. One room for the boys and girls.

We entered the elevator and entered our rooms.

I put down my bag on the bed near the window. There were three beds on both of the rooms.

"Ah! This is the life." Niall said as he plopped down on the bed taking the remote on his hand.

"I'm gonna take a shower. I smell not so good." Harry chuckled making a face.

"Sure." I replied before walking to the window to look outside.

It was very pleasing to see. Calming too.

I decided to take a short nap on the bed since I was feeling a tad bit dizzy.

--

Y/N

As soon as we entered the hotel room, my jaw dropped at how beautiful and spacious it is.

I called dibs on the middle bed which made them laugh loudly.

"Really Y/N? You are one heck of a child." Es teased before plopping down her bag on the bed along with herself.

While Andie took the remote control and turned on the tv to watch her favorite show:  Friends.

We looked at her laughing.

"Wow, Andie. Youre faster than flash there arent ya?" Es said, her Irish accent slightly showing.

Didnt I tell you that Es was Irish? I guess not.

Andie laughed along and said, "Sorry. Its my favorite and theyre having re-runs of it." She explained.

"I'm gonna go take a shower 'eh?" I said making a disgusted face.

(a/n: EHH HARRY AND Y/N ARE MIRRORING ;)))

They nodded while watching tv.

I took some clothes out and turned on the warm water.

I really love warm showers, first they relax my body and in the UK, its very cold.