Chapter 25: Fault.

Y/N

Here I was, sitting down beside his pale body.

The doctors took care of him a while ago while I was sitting impatiently in the waiting area, tears escaping my eyes.

Who knew we would end up like this?

All I know for now is that he will wake up soon and that he'll be fine.

The doctor said we can leave later when he wakes up.

And, who could ever wouldve done this?

I dont know anyone capable of doing such a thing.

"Hey, Y/N, we'll be heading out to drop off our bags. Want anything?" Andie said while rubbing my back comfortably.

I shook my head signaling no and gave them a small smile.

They all bid goodbye and went out the door.

This might seem crazy, but maybe I'll talk to him while he's sleeping.

I held his hand tightly and I started talking, to him.

"Harry, I'm so sorry. I shouldve stopped and let you talk. I dont know what came to me. I'm so stupid for letting this happen. I'm sorry, its all my fault. The blames on me. If I didnt do that, then you wouldnt be in this case. I'm terribly sorry. You might hate me now but.....I-I....I l-love you." I said nervously letting some tears come out.

This was the very first time I said that I love him, and I dont regret it, not a single bit.

I put my head down on the bed and closed my eyes.

Before I knew it, I was slowly sleeping. A little rest wouldnt hurt.

--

Harry

I-I feel so useless and emotional.

She didnt know, but I was awake that time she said that.

And I felt relieved to hear that she does love me.

I held up my hand, carefully out of her grip.

And I caressed her hair.

"I-I love you too. So much." I said my eyes threatening to spill.

I closed them hopefully getting some sleep and rest too.

--

I woke up a bit later and looked down at Y/N she was still asleep.

I shifted a bit making her shift as well and lift her head saying that shes clearly awake.

She rubbed her eyes and looled at me, her eyes widened and she instantly stood up to hug me.

"Thank God youre okay." She said while caressing my cheek.

I took her hand and interwined mine with hers. I pulled her to me and kissed her on the lips, smiling.

We pulled away making her blush and giggle. We pressed our foreheads together, savoring the moment as if it was the last.

"I'm so so sorry. I shouldnt have said that. I feel like a douche. I love you being clingy, it makes me feel the love. And I, I love you." As I said the last words, I felt a big weight lifted up from my shoulders.

She grinned widely and kissed me again.

We heard the door open and we pulled away.

I saw our friends come in and my smile grew even wider, if thats even possible.