Chapter 3: Mr. Rich and Hot

Todays the day..... Girl shopping!!

I got up extra early today, cause I wanted to go window shopping really early with Es.

I went downstairs to eat breakfast....
"So, how was your little movie date with Niall??" My mom says too eager to know it.

"Mom, for the milionth time, it was not a date. It went great with a little surprise." I said.... Uh-oh, I accidentaly blurted out the last part. I am doomed! Or not.

"What surprise??" Mom said furrowing her eyebrows.

"Umm.... He kissed my cheek at the end." I said once I remembered what I said.

"Oh. Okay, that is really sweet of him." My mom said smiling.

"Mom. I am going to the mall with Es again." I said while washing my plate. Hey, even if I may be lazy at times, I still do my chores sometimes.

I ran upstairs and took a warm bath and picked up an outfit. But I admit, I had a hard time choosing over,

#1- white cropped sweater
black jeans
red converse

#2- blue bodycon dress with black lace
red flannel
white adidas superstar

I sent Es two pictures, me wearing outfit #1 and #2.

To: Es

Which one do you think?
#1 or #2

From: Es

I think in outfit #1 you look cute, in #2 you look sexy. Were going for sexy.

To: Es

K. I am going with #2.

I put on minimal makeup and got down, grabbed my purse, and drove down to Es' house

I went inside. Why? She is practically my sister, so this is like my 2nd house.

I was delightfully welcomed with a delicious aroma of freshly baked chocolate brownies.

I ran to the kitchen and saw
Mrs. Smith baking another batch.

"Y/N!! Nice to see you again, sweetie. Jane is waiting for you upstairs." She said with a smile.

You see, Es' full name is: Esther Jane Smith and she always gets annoyed when she gets called by her mom like that.

"Thank you Mrs. Smith."

I ran upstairs. I do a lot and I mean a lot of running.

I opened the door to her room and saw her putting on her lipstick.

"Come on!! Lets go!!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Okay okay... Calm your tits, girl." She said sarcastically.

We went downstairs and drove to the mall.
******************************
"So tell me all and every single detail about it, okay?" She said very excited about the surprising story.

"Here it goes. Well as we were watching the hot scene in The Notebook, I looked up and down at him. But as I look, you know down there I saw, lets say a rock hard thing." I said taking a deep breath.