Chapter 2

Joe - Chapter 2

It was around 9:45 pm. I was planning the place me and Immelia would be going to tomorrow. Finally, I decided to go to a nearby Starbucks. I sat there for awhile doing nothing. My mind was blank. I then decided to go to bed. I walked to my sister's room and knocked the door. "Sis, I'm going to bed. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Joe." I heard a faint reply. I walked back to my room and got into bed. I knew tomorrow would be a good day. I would get to know Immelia better. My eyes slowly shut putting me into a deep sleep.

I woke the next morning to the sound of Zoe making a new video. I took a look at the time and it was already 11am. I jumped into the shower. I got out in 20 minutes and got into my bedroom. I took out a plain white t-shirt and a pair of jeans. I got changed and opened my laptop. I got ready to dive into the giant toilet of the Internet and dived in. Not much was going on. I watched some videos, tweeted a little. I checked the time again and it was 12:57pm. I closed my laptop and walked downstairs. As I was about to sit on the sofa, the doorbell rang. I opened the door and there was Immelia in light blue jeans and a hooded shirt. "Hello! Ready?" She said joyfully. I grabbed my phone which was on the coffee table and stepped outside closing the door.

"I was thinking about going to a nearby Starbucks. Is that okay?" I asked a little worried.

"Sure why not?" She said holding her laptop and files by her side.

"What are those?" I asked curiously as we walked. "These? Oh these are my sketches. For school."

"Architecture?"

"No. Design. Haha!"

She does design? Woah..

We reached in no time. I opened the door. "Thank you!" She said. We took a seat and she opened her laptop. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Fixing the color pallet for my assignment." She said as she turned her laptop to show me. "Are you an 'all work and no play' kind of person?" I asked curious about her.

"Surprisingly, no! You?" She replied smiling and closing her laptop and putting it on her lap. "Nah." I said smiling. We were laughing and joking around. I showed her some videos. I paid for the coffee. I told her some jokes and riddles. It was such a nice day. I learnt so much about Immelia. I finally knew why Zoe liked her so much! I hope she enjoyed it as much as I did! She was such a nice girl. She liked pop music and comedy movies.