Chaper 10

Immelia - Chapter 10

Gosh! That was such a great movie! "Do you want a smoothie?" I heard Joe ask.

"Omg! YES!" I said squeezing his arm. "Okay! Okay! M. Relax!" I flash him a bright smile and let go of his arm. We went to get smoothies. "One Oreo smoothie and..." I trailed off. "Make that two." I heard Joe correct my sentence. I laughed as if my cheeks didn't already hurt. "How cute. Are you two an item?" The lady behind the counter asked. "Pardon miss?" I said trying to clarify if what I heard was true. "How cute. Are you two an item?" The lady repeated. "Haha. No miss. We're just friends." Joe said smiling. There was an awkward tension in the air. Huh.. "Yep!" I said confirming. "Oh well. Enjoy your smoothies!" I smiled and took mine. We walked back to Joe car. It was almost 9 pm as my flight arrived here at 6:50 pm. Joe drove me back home and I invited him in. "We can play some games." I said as he stopped the car. "You're going down then." He said stepping on the acceleration paddle. Pushing me back into my seat. "You're so wreak less" I said getting out. "Like you're not. Who was the one who kicked a guy in the chest slamming him into the counter behind him?" I look at him with a 'really? You wanna bring that up?' Written on my face. We took the lift up to the 12th floor and got out. I took my keys out of my bag and unlocked the door to my apartment. I pulled my luggage into my room and got back out. My apartment walls were painted sunshine yellow giving an impression of happiness. "Make yourself at home!" I said walking into the kitchen. I cook two bowls or instant ramen and let it boil. I sat down on the couch next to Joe. "M? Can I ask you something?" I heard Joe'a voice. "Shoot it." I said. The environment was tense and serious. "Will you be my girlfriend?" As clear as crystal, I heard his words. I felt a rush of warmth from my heart. "Sure." I said smiling back at him. He gave me a big hug as I smiled like an idiot. The feelings were true. My smile was brighter than ever. "Here! Watch something! I'll get out 'dinner'." I said laughing and passing him the remote. I walked into the kitchen, and served up two bowls of ramen. "Order up!" I say jokingly putting the bowls on the coffee table. "Thanks M." I heard a I sat beside Joe on the couch. We were eating our ramen when we heard drizzles of rain patting on the windows. "Great... You want to stay over?" I asked standing up pointing to the extra room. "Might as well." He said shrugging. I reached up to push my hair behind my ear. "The rose's still there?!" I asked a little madly. "Sorry M." He said holding his laughter. Payback. I walked into the bathroom and got a cup of water and hid behind a conner. "Joe? Can you help with something? Real quick!" I shout out from upstairs. "Comming!" He said as I heard quick footsteps up the stairs. As he turned the conner, I splashed the water over him. "Hey! Immelia!" I heard him say. I took off running to the living room. He soon caught up with me. "Tickle fight!" I heard him say as he playfully pinned me to the floor poking my sides. "Heyy!... Stop!.. That tickles!!" I say alternating between laughs. "You started it!" He said stopping. "Yeah right!" I said knowing it was me who started it. "You have beautiful eyes." I heard Joe said between the fun and laughter. "Thanks! You too!" I said as he got off and laid on the floor beside me. "Don't fall asleep here!" I say giggling. "I don't want to move. And your not moving too!" He said putting an arm around me.