Chapter 16

Joe - Chapter 16

I don't believe Immelia would just cut that phone line off like that.. "M, who was that?" I asked holding her hand again. "It was Raci.. My real sister." She said softly as we walked to the taxi stand. "I'm sorry.." I said trailing off. "No it's alright." She said putting up a smile. I run my hand through my hair. "Hugs?" I asked raising out my hands. "Hugs." She said hugging me tightly. I opened the door to the taxi as it arrived. She hopped in and I immediately said my address. I wanted to give her a surprise. It was 2 days to her birthday. "Why are we going to your house?" She asked. "The taste test video, remember?" I replied trying not to laugh. "Okaayyy.." She said. As we reached I put both my hands over her eyes. "Hey!" She shouted aloud trying to get my hands off her eyes. "Trust me M." I said. "Fine." She said finally following me to the door. When I opened it and let Dow my hands, we were greeted by a beautifully decorated house and Zoe. Immelia stood there with her mouth wide open. "What are you doing?!" She finally said. "Come on in M." Zoe said dragging her by her right hand into our house. I sat her on a stool at the counter as Zoe brought out a chocolate cake. "Happy Birthday M!" She said placing the cake on the counter. Zoe and I sat at her side. It was a small party. But I think it was meaningful. We ate the whole cake. Fine. I ate the most, but it was really nice! Then we sat on the on the couch an watched a movie. All three of us then made my taste test video.

A/N:
This is a short chapter. I know. But there are tests coming. I just wanted to put this out there. I have an idea for the next chapter. Thanks for sticking around!