Chapter 8

Immelia - Chapter 8

The sun shone over my lifeless body. Flinching on the cold hard ground. Every so often, the sound of passing cars strikes me. I was alone in a graveyard. Alone. Alone. Alone! No! No! NO!

I got up. Wiped off my tears. Walked in 4 inch heels to his house. That drunk driver who killed my brother. That idiot. That irresponsible douche. I ringed his door bell cracking my knuckles. He opened his door. Once he saw me he immediately said "I told you I'm sorry!"

"CAN ANY SORRY BRING BACK MY BROTHER FROM THE DEAD?! YOU HAVE NO REMOSE AT ALL. HE IS MY BROTHER. THE ONLY PERSON WHO RAISED ME. YOU TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME. YOU IDIOT. YOU. YOU. YOU." I slapped him.

"Babe what's going on?" I heard a voice from the inside if the house. "This crazy women is shouting at me for no reason!" He replied.

"Excuse me? You freaking killed my brother. I think that's an enough excuse to scream at you. And I am not crazy." I took my right fist I had curled up and swung it at his cheek. He had it coming for him. I then took off my right heel and kicked him in his chest sending him flying backwards towards the kitchen counter. I slam shut the door and walked towards the hotel. I hadn't punched someone since forever. I felt he deserved it. At that time my pink ends had been dyed black. I didn't care what people thought. I reached the hotel and pushed open the door with excessive force. And rushed up to my room. Shoving everyone in my way. I had nothing to loose. I got in and slumped onto my bed. I felt so worked up. I got changed into a tank top and sweatpants. I rushed downstairs. I got to the nearest gym with a punching bag. I got in made the payment and wrapped my hands. I didn't need gloves. I didn't care if my hands would bleed. All the people in there were men. They were surprised that a human with boobs just entered. I punched the punching bag a couple of times did two roundhouse kicks and almost hit a guy in his head. More punches. The guys in there were surprised. Impressed I could say. But I was there to vent my anger. My hour was up fast. I walked out the gym feeling better than I did before. It really helped. My phone rang. Suddenly. "Hello?" I said panting.

"Hello? Immelia? It's Joe."

"What's up Joe?"

"You're in Australia?"

"Yeah.. And?"

"Ohh.. I wanted to go to watch a movie or get a smoothie or something."

"I'll be back soon! Okie? We'll go then!"

"Okay. Bye then."

"Bye!"

I walked back to the hotel. Again. People thought I was loco. I got back up to my room and took a bath. For the rest of the day, I stayed in my hotel room watching TV. It was around 8:00pm. I decided to order room service. The rest of the days, I stayed in my room mostly but I also took a walk at the local park and went shopping. The room service guys know me so well now.

The day I was going back to the UK, I quickly went to the airport in a white t-shirt under a snoopy pullover hooded sweater and a light green skirt. I did the usual procedure and got into the plane. The flight and as soon as I arrived, my phone rang.

A/N:

Omg! Yays! This 'book' reached 300 reads! Never have I thought it would get there! Thanks to everyone who read this! Lots of love!

- Kate