Chapter 22

Joe - Chapter 22

I woke up on the floor next to the couch. I remember Immelia leaving the house. I reach up into the coffee table and grab my phone. I'm pretty sure my scream ran down the whole street. The meet up was supposed to be at 12 pm. It was about 11:45 now. Thank goodness the part was like 10 minutes away. I threw on a white collared button downs and a black tie to seem fancy. It was the beginning of winter and it wasn't as cold as it was the day we arrived. I threw on a grey hoodie and a pair of jeans and ran out of the house. I reached the park and sure enough there was a line. I signed some poster, shirts, phones before someone shouted 'DANCE!' and started blasting music. I felt obligated to dance. I danced a bit, with fans and stuff. I started dancing with this blonde. I spun her around and without thinking, she smashed her lips into mine. A thousand words flashed through my mind about what I was going to say, all of which were bad. I push her away and look around. in a distance, I see a familiar pair of yellow heels, it was then I knew we'd be over. She stood there dumbfounded, having not enough strength to run or to cry. She knew what just happened was real. I slowly walk up to her with my hands raised. My sign of defeat. she couldn't do anything but stand there think what she would say to me next.

'I'm sor-'

'Save it. I'm going home.'

she turned around and walked away. I was afraid it ended.. It probably had, didn't it?

A/N: I know I'm a little slow on updating, sorry, but I've been writing a non fiction book based on what I've learned in art school titled 'What Art School Taught Me' It will give you lots of tips for life and art equally. enjoy!