o n e

Today was our 5 months anniversary. Wow can you believe that? Niall decided it was time to go public and I agreed. He thought I should meet his family before we did. So tonight, we are driving to Mullingar.

"Princess, you all packed?" Niall asked coming into our room.

"Yup. I'll take them down." I said and grabbed the handle.

"That won't be necessary." He said taking my hands off and placing his own on.

"Niall, I'm not a little kid I can do my own things you know." He nodded and walked out. I sighed and followed him.

"Niall. Do you want a drink for the ride babe?" I asked as arms wrapped around me from behind.

"Happy anniversary princess." He said handing me a box.

"Niall, aw." I said opening it. It was a necklace with a heart pendant.

"Turn it around." I did and engraved was the day he asked me to be his girlfriend.

"Niall, you know I don't like you spending on me." I said turning around.

"Well 1, it's our anniversary and 2, I wanna spoil my girl." He said kissing my nose. I smiled.

"Thank you babe. It's beautiful. Will you put it on me?" He nodded and turned around and lifted up my hair. He latched it and I smiled.

"You all ready?" I nodded.

"Give me a kiss first." He said trapping me from leaving.

"Fine." I said he pecked my lips.

"Alright come on. We don't wanna be late." I said

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Ahhhhhhh! New book! Thank you so much for 1.08k on the first book!

So hope you guys like this one as well. Don't worry the chapters will get longer.

Emma