e l e v e n

Kelsey's Pov

"Ma'am, are you alright? Ma'am?" I opened my eyes to see a lady in front of me. 

"Where's Niall?" I quickly asked

"Who's Niall love?" She asked

"My boyfriend. Can you please call him?" I asked as I felt my body moving. I looked down to saw that I was on a gurney going into the ambulance.

"We will love. Don't worry." She said sitting next to me in the ambulance.

"What happened." I asked not remembering what had happened. 

"You got into a car crash." 

*Niall's Pov*

Where's Kelsey? She should be here by now. My phone interrupted my thoughts. Unknown caller.

"Hello?" 

"Hi, is this Niall?" 

"Yes."

"I'm a paramedic and I just wanted to call and tell you that your girlfriend has been in a crash and is being rushed to the hospital. "

"What!? No this can't happen. Is she okay?" 

"She is stable for now but has lost a lot of blood."

"I'll be right there. Thank you so much."

I hung up and rushed to the hospital. Why did this have to happen?

*

I quickly rushed inside and to the secretary's desk.

 "Can you please tell me what room Kelsey Wilson is in. Please." I said almost in tears. 

"Are you family." She asked and my heart sunk.

"I'm her boyfriend. Please I need to see her." I begged. 

"Alright. Room 53, to the right." She said and I walked down the hall.

"...50, 51, 52. 53." I said breathing heavily and shaking. I walked in to see my girl pale and fragile. Things hooked up to her and around her." 

"Oh princess." I said causing her to look at me with sad eyes. 

"Niall. It hurts so bad." She cried and I rushed over to her.

"I know baby. I'm so sorry this happened. I wish I could do something." I said starting to cry.

"You must be Niall!" I heard what I'm guessing the doctor say.

"Yes sir." I said shaking his hand. 

"Do you mind if we talk outside real quick?" He asked.

"No not at all." I kissed her forehead then went out.

"I don't want to tell her just yet. So I thought I would tell you." I nodded and waited for him to continue. 

"Kelsey is paralyzed from the waist down."

>>>>>>>>>>>

So yeah this happened. Thank you all for the constant support. I need to focus on certain things for the next couple of months so if I don't update frequently then don't freak out or pester me to update. Also this is my story and not yours so please do not comment criticism on twitter DMs or laugh at how I write things. Imagine if this was your story. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like it either. And i'll be honest it does kill my mood because i put so much work into this and made it perfect so I was able to post it on here for you. So just don't comment hate one my stories because if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. 

ALSO PLEASE GO LEAVE SOME QUESTIONS ON MY CHARACTER ASK I KNOW MOST OF YOU HAVE VOTED FOR IT SO GO LEAVE JUST ONE QUESTION UNDER ANYONE OR LEAVE SOME FOR ME! THANKS