3

Letter 3
Date: Thursday 10 December 2015
Dear Luke,
I miss you.
'You're the thing that I can't quit.' Vapor is one of the best songs on Sounds Good Feels Good. I can't quit on you, and I can't let you go. Luke, I know you're not here, but you will always be here to me. I will never forget you.
'I want to breathe you in like your vapor'. I really do Luke. I want to breathe your scent in and inhale you. I want to never not be in your presence. I love you and you will always be around me.

'I want to be the one you remember'. Do you remember me up there Luke? Remember we made that promise together when we were in San Francisco? 'I will always love and remember you'. I've always kept that promise Luke. Everyday I haven't stopped loving you; today I was just going through old photos.
Actually, I was just looking at photos of us in America. The Hollywood sign, Disneyland, the Universal Studios, the pretty beaches, but mostly us just being cute and silly. There was a selfie of us smiling to the camera, some caught-off guard photos, us laughing, hugging, holding hands, ultimately being happy. You always made me happy, and you still do.
There was even photos of us at our high school formal. I was wearing a long black dress and you were wearing a white shirt and black pants. The theme was black and white. The photos were a mini photostory of the magical night. Us at my parents' house, all dressed up. Then at the venue, smiling and holding hands. I remember dancing with you and holding each other close when a slow song came on. In fact, it was our song, 'Can't Help Falling In Love'. I was indeed falling in love with you. I remember us dancing and laughing through the night. At the end of the night, you took me home and kissed me good night.

'I want to print our hands in the pavement. Savour your words, I won't ever waste them. Look in your eyes and know just what you meant.'
I want our hands printed on the pavement, it would have been a good way to remember you. A perfect image of our hands, trapped in the ground. Your hands would be bigger than my hands.
You didn't have to talk to let me know how you were feeling. I could tell by the look in your eyes whether you were happy or sad or angry or confused or anything. You could read me like an open book as well. I would always try to hide it if I were sad, but you always knew how I felt. And you would always make me happy again.

'I want to feel your love'. I always did and still do now. I want to cuddle with you and tell you that I love you.

Love you always,
Ebonie