14

(A/n: I'm going to do this chapters alternatively; letter then regular chapter, then letter and so on. Its just easier.)
Letter 13
Date: 22/2/16
Dear Luke,
I love you. I really do. Today I wanted a bit of space and alone time, but of course not. Calum came over and considering he's the only one who doesn't seem to have a crush on me, I welcomed him in. We embraced and talked a bit about you actually. He told me that he missed you and I agreed with him. We talked about his last birthday with him and his party.
Speaking of birthdays, I suddenly remembered that it was my best friend Grace's birthday today. I quickly called her, and she told me that she was coming over soon. What happened next was a surprise. When Grace came over, Cal announced that he had a surprise for all of us.
'WE'RE ALL GOING TO LONDON FOR GRACE'S BIRTHDAY'
Naturally, Grace squealed and jumped around. You know what she's like, Luke. Of course, I was excited too and I gave Grace and Cal a group hug, thanking him. I asked Cal when we were going, and he explained the details.

We leave tomorrow, meet at mine at precisely 6 am. No later. We'll be in London for a few weeks, so pack warm clothes and whatever else you think you need. It's cold in London. It will be the five of us: Me, you two, Ashton and Michael. We'll do money exchanges and all that at the airport. We are staying at a hotel, but the boys and I will be paying for it. No arguing, its your birthday Grace, and well, you're her best friend Ebonie. We'll decide what to do first on the plane and when we get to London.

I smiled, and thanked Calum again, giving him another hug. We talked about what to pack, what to see, and where to go. It would have been perfect, but I know that you won't be there, Luke. I wish you were coming and that we could see London together. This would be my first time and it would have been even better with you. Luke, I remember when you told me that you were going to take me to London one day, perhaps after our wedding. That is never going to happen now and I feel an ache in my heart.

But I guess its still London, and it is for my best friend after all. I know that Grace is going to absolutely love it and that we are going to have a great time. I really want to see those red telephone boxes and the Big Ben and just London in general. While I'd love to see the touristy places, I'd also love to explore quiet and local spots in London. I'm excited that I'll be staying with my best friend in the whole wide world, this trip sounds amazing.
Love you always,
Eb