CHARACTERS

I'm going to introduce to you the characters in this book and share an overview of their personalities and what to expect from them.
Note that these characters are not the only characters you will encounter in this book I may or I may not add more characters to make this story exciting.
But Harley is the main character of this book.

HARLEY WINSTON: A well knowned bad girl in Georgetown. She has done a lot of things young people thinks is cool while older people cringes. She has gone through a lot already in her life at such a young age of 21.
Note: Please don't judge Harley as the story goes on. For sure some may despise her but a lot could relate to her.
Artist to play as Harley: Jordana Brewster

CALVIN "CAL" ANDREWS: Just looking at this man's face can make your panties drop all the way to Russia but he is a snob, arrogant and serious. He can be scary too that will make you want to hide to Antarctica.
He loathes the likes of old Harley.
Artist to play as Calvin: Sean O'Pry

Mason Taff: This guy screams trouble. He's the guy your parents would instantly disapprove with just one look. Partner in crime and ex boyfriend of Harley. Also once called as Harley's "Joker".
Artist to play as Mason: Joe Manganiello

Jared Hunters: He has that playboy vibe and he is indeed one. Gets a lot in trouble. Has a happy go luck personality. He will get to encounter Harley and develop an instant liking to her.
Artist to play as Jared: Chris Evans

Mary Johnsons: Best friend of Calvin. Goody two shoe, a total sweet heart and gets along well with anybody easily.
Artist to play as Mary: Alexis Bledel

Nicole Flanders: The girl that despises Harley to guts. Bad bitch as well like old Harley.
Artist to play as Nicole: Nicole Richie
*no one else comes close to Nicole Richie's bitchy aura but I love her so much!!!! #candidlynicole4life*

Just writing about the characters makes me so giddy!!!!
What do you think about them???
If you guys think of any other artist who you think can play the character don't hesitate to comment down below.

Vote and comment guys!!!!
Thank you!!!!