Chapter 1

Harley has always hated the rain. All the bad things that happened in her life happened as it rains.
So when she woke up on a Monday morning and realize that its raining a deep frown immediately crept upon her face.
"Damn rain" she muttered to herself as she makes her way to the bathroom. She had a nice warm bath that relaxed her and wipe the frown off her face. She went out of her bathroom and changed to her clothes which consist of a black leggings, a gray loose round neck shirt and her black low cut chuck taylor then topped her outfit a black thrifted leather jacket. She just placed her hair into a high ponytail and left her face void of any makeup except for a swipe of a cherry red lip tint.
When she got out of her dormitory building she noticed that the rain has alreay stopped but thick heavy dark clouds are still lingering up the sky. "Probably the calm before the storm." she said as she step onto the pavement and made her way to her first class. She made it to her room just a minute before her professor arrived. "Just in time for Mr. Harrison's" Her creepy nerdy classmate whispered behind her and she just gave an awkward smile. She was about to doze off when Mr. Harrison called for their attention for a special announcement. She sat up straight and listened.
"Today might be a very lucky day for some of you in my class. 5 of you will be sent to different university in the country to finish a semester. I will not make you wait any longer...."
Her professor called the first four students and told them which university they will go to.
"And last but not the least, Harley Winston you will go to Georgetown University" Pure shock was plastered on her face. "Isn't it great to go back to your hometown after 2 years Ms. Winston?" And as if on cue heavy rain started to fall. "Calm before the storm indeed" she muttered to herself.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Picture on top is the actress Jordana Brewster to play as Harley.
Isn't she just gorgeous?

Vote and Comment!!!
Thank you!!!